ItsMods

Full Version: Another Zombie Trainer v.2.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS! You use this and any other program you download from the internet at your own risk.

VAC STATUS: SAFE

[Image: screeniev22fullscreen.png]

Changes over 2.1:
  • - Cleaned up the code so it is running more efficient (not that you will notice that, but well )
  • - Its now Version-Independent, so no matter which version of BO you run (even future ones), it will work.
  • - A New, Epic-Looking GUI (Graphical User Interface), which is even skinable (included a few skins)
  • - Support for Online-Zombies (money hack now is for all players)

List of Features:
  • - Unlimited Ammo and No Reload
  • - Unlimited Zombie Money for all players (will watch that your money doesn't drop
    below a certain value, you can still earn money as normal)
  • - Godmode (No Zombie/Bullet-Damage)
  • - Fast-Trigger: when activated, you can fire semi-automatic weapons, e.g. the FN-Fal as it would be automatic using the key you configured
  • - NoClip
  • - Show FPS (draws your current FPS on the game-screen)
  • - Remove Gun
  • - Third-Person-View (Treyarch didn't mind implementing that totally, so the hit detection is messed up then...a fun feature only)
  • - Set your walk/Run-Speed (F7 to set back to normal, F9 to set to 500 due to request from Lord Taz)
  • - Game-Overlay (working with window mode only), which shows
  • - A Crosshair, that doesn't interfere with your mouse. Something that made it pretty much useless on other trainers
  • - The currently activated Hacks
  • - The color of the Overlay is configurable.
  • - Its now version-Independent

Most of these will also work in campaign, but not all.

I will not release any new offsets for the older Versions of this hack.

Credits:
- Sph4ck and master131 for inspiration on how to realize a version independent trainer
- Blubb1337 because he is german and just has to be mentioned
- Big Thanks to Lolbie
- Edlmann for Coding and gathering all the offsets
Gui looks awesome
hi
when i host my buddies dont get god mode what can i do ?
Trainer is great, but would it work for sure with the next patch ? Rolleyes
yes if he added the correct signatures
(02-25-2011, 22:55)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]yes if he added the correct signatures

FFS doh stop cheating death Dodgy
OMFG why cheat in zombies i survived 15 waves of zombie in solo and 125 in mp so.. without cheats