ItsMods

Full Version: [Impossible] Crossbow & Flashlight rolls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Crossbow: You will have a crossbow without explosive bolts. (like the crossbow in sp)

Flashlight: This is hard to make without mod tools. Basicly you will activate a flashligt by pressing f. (Use a dark vision for this roll.)
The flashlight would also be cool in the aliens vs marines mod.
(02-19-2011, 17:03)Lemon Wrote: [ -> ]Crossbow: You will have a crossbow without explosive bolts. (like the crossbow in sp)

Flashlight: This is hard to make without mod tools. Basicly you will activate a flashligt by pressing f. (Use a dark vision for this roll.)

unfortunately the flash light needs to have its own like light model and stuff haha idk if modtools will allow it
(02-19-2011, 18:25)timmytimp1 Wrote: [ -> ]The flashlight would also be cool in the aliens vs marines mod.

Flashlight would be cool in every mod Big Grin

(02-19-2011, 18:37)Killingdyl Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-19-2011, 17:03)Lemon Wrote: [ -> ]Crossbow: You will have a crossbow without explosive bolts. (like the crossbow in sp)

unfortunately the flash light needs to have its own like light model and stuff haha idk if modtools will allow it

Maybe by attaching a light bulb onto your weapon or using a dark vision which has a bright center can work as a flashlight, too?
the crossbow just gave me an idea

somebody should make a bullettrace or someting so the crossbow just fires ballistic knfies, like a sniperrrr
You can't use MagicBullet to do the Crossbow one. I will attempt the flashlight as I think I saw a light fx somewhere.
(02-19-2011, 18:47)Lemon Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-19-2011, 18:25)timmytimp1 Wrote: [ -> ]The flashlight would also be cool in the aliens vs marines mod.

Maybe by attaching a light bulb onto your weapon or using a dark vision which has a bright center can work as a flashlight, too?

light bulb wont be on every map, and with the dark vision u just dont get the feel of a flashlight
(02-19-2011, 21:26)Killingdyl Wrote: [ -> ]

light bulb wont be on every map, and with the dark vision u just dont get the feel of a flashlight

Well can't i loadFX ?
(02-20-2011, 12:08)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-19-2011, 21:26)Killingdyl Wrote: [ -> ]

Well can't i loadFX ?
Yes u can, or how come there are nuke roll

(02-19-2011, 20:55)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]You can't use MagicBullet to do the Crossbow one. I will attempt the flashlight as I think I saw a light fx somewhere.

bolts can kill w/o explosion if the player is hurt.. maybe set the direct impact damage to 150? they do still explode so its still not a real normal bolt ...