ItsMods

Full Version: xZombieMod by Se7en[BETA]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Nothing, there is the NEWEST version (2012, july)
http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Rele...xtMod.html
cool mod
Sounds cool, i'll look into it and if its good ill make vid.
wtf is this even?
you cant call it my name because you based it off another mod.
(02-12-2011, 18:38)Killingdyl Wrote: [ -> ]wtf is this even?
Agree cause it is not a complete convert and it is not based on the same mod
Btw may I import your nuketown? cuz i am lazy

I Jair want you to know that the only reason I like this is cuz it's similar kinda, your site, if you actually RELEASED mods it would be SOOO popular, I go to your black ops nodding section and it's all [PREVIEW] [PREVIEW] [PREVIEW] come on!! Cant you release SOMETHING?Seriously though QCZM was leaked !!
there are no copyrights for ANY mod he can just call it what he wants, ofcourse it wouldnt be nice but if he wants to call it like that I think he's allowed to,

good mod keep m coming !
mod renamed
doesnt work
[Image: 75642249.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
(02-12-2011, 21:39)Eekhoorn Wrote: [ -> ]there are no copyrights for ANY mod he can just call it what he wants, ofcourse it wouldnt be nice but if he wants to call it like that I think he's allowed to,

good mod keep m coming !

you wanna play it that way?
(02-12-2011, 21:20)superbomb17 Wrote: [ -> ]

I Jair want you to know that the only reason I like this is cuz it's similar kinda, your site, if you actually RELEASED mods it would be SOOO popular, I go to your black ops nodding section and it's all [PREVIEW] [PREVIEW] [PREVIEW] come on!! Cant you release SOMETHING?Seriously though QCZM was leaked !!
dont worry, major release date coming up soon, just stock piling some mods, and im jsut trying to get the inspiration i need to finish up this last one, that i know everyone will enjoy the most.
Pages: 1 2 3 4