ItsMods

Full Version: We Suck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Why the fuck we're not using this..
http://coldfusionnow.wordpress.com/what-is-cold-fusion/

Video:
cause it can destroy the whole world nub
I don't see the problem Big Grin
O.K.

ZZZZ..... @ 3 min

Does anyone get it? Please tell me in "Spongebob Language" ^^
Better source for energy and cleaner.
4fun go study physics,chemistry,quantm physics then tell me this is NOT dangerous -.-
if you are rly interested in it google for particle collider (Large Hadron Collider) in genf (Geneva) switzerland.
world biggest and only particle collider.

its 27 kilometers long and 100 meters under earth:
[Image: 61291182e5067aa0675f6234785b8188_1.jpg]

here is a 75 million megapixel camera, they got around 4 or 5 where the protons contacts
[Image: lhc-genf-teilchenbeschleuniger-540x304.jpg]

they only tested it ONE time yet cause its extremely dangerous.
super-massive black hole incoming and if that happens we all know whats next...

its not cold fusion but as dangerous as this
Everything is dangerous, sending astronauts to space is dangerous, flying a plane is dangerous and yet we do it, because we learned how to deal with the danger, I'm sure if we'd use cold fusion with top quality and stick to it 24/7 as we do with our nuclear power plants, nothing would happen. Sure something wrong can happen if your workers suck.
please do some research first and dont believe in such "wannabe" videos on youtube...
(02-09-2011, 12:57)4FunPlayin Wrote: [ -> ]Everything is dangerous, sending astronauts to space is dangerous, flying a plane is dangerous and yet we do it, because we learned how to deal with the danger, I'm sure if we'd use cold fusion with top quality and stick to it 24/7 as we do with our nuclear power plants, nothing would happen. Sure something wrong can happen if your workers suck.
Modding is dangerous too but why we are modding?
Pages: 1 2 3