ItsMods

Full Version: ['sorta' Approved] The "ZOMbiE" Roll (and others)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,
It'saMi LessThan3.
(there's a chance that many of these were already thought of or rather it's already in the mod. I was too lazy to check :] )

I SeE YoU: You receive a Black Bird, that lasts only 30 seconds. (instead of a whole min)

Nuke: Everyone in the map dies. (but does not end the game)

Ice Block: You freeze at that spot for ? seconds. (just change that "?" to w/e you want.)

ZOMbiE: Basically the "fat" roll (to get the limping effect) except you only have a knife. (if that is possible... Maybe that box keeps you from getting close to people)

First Chance: You go into the second chance mode, except you have your guns, you move quick,(instead of a pistol) and you don't die out. (wait... do you die out? o-o; I don't use last stand so uh... I don't know. :l )

Medieval Man:You receive a cross bow.

Ninja: You only have a Ballistic knife, Nova gas, and 20 perks. (I suggest you change the 20 perk thing to something more suitable)

iExplode: You get a RPG, a Valkerie, Infinate grenates, and leathals. (is this even possible? o-o; )

iBite: Summon dogs

TeCHNO:The music changes to Sandstorm by Darude (if that isn't possible, change the music to w/e that works... or rather don't try this at all)

Night: I remember how you changed the color effects to make things look different, such as sunset and world of wax, so why not try making a night theme. :]

Inverted Controls: Most of the settings are the same, but the WSAD control is inverted, or switched. Ex. Left is right, right is left.

Bob-omb:(you know, the bomb things from mario?) Press F to explode

iDoNothing: A roll that does nothing, giving you no advantages or disadvantages.

These are all I can think of so far, I'll come back if I think of more. (unless you don't want me here...)

(If you don't understand anything, let me know, and I'll try to explain it in further detail)
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Credit: LessThan3
Oh boy Oh boy.

There's a mod release coming up soon. When I finished that release, I'll add the remaining suggestions around here and release Roll the Dice [b2]

Thanks for your time! I bet this thread took alot of it.
(02-06-2011, 02:46)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]Oh boy Oh boy.

There's a mod release coming up soon. When I finished that release, I'll add the remaining suggestions around here and release Roll the Dice [b2]

Thanks for your time! I bet this thread took alot of it.

Alright. :1
Do what's possible... You probably won't use half of these. And by the way, these don't have to go on any of your future builds.
Besides, it didn't take that much time... It was kind of fun thinking up these.

Anyhow, Good luck on that release.
I'll be waiting. >:]
Added Bob-omb and iExplode.
The rest was either impossible, requiring me to edit multiple new files or already there.

Thanks (: