ItsMods

Full Version: LobbyTracker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
LobbyTracker by SuperNovaAO

Display your private Lobby to make it public!

[Image: serverexample.jpg]
[Image: unbenannt2gj.jpg]

What is it?
A tool running in the background registering your server on my server so people can join via the lobby ID.

How can I connect?
Visit http://www.itshax.com/LobbyTracker

The program asks for a username and password?!
Visit http://www.itshax.com/LobbyTracker/register.php

It looks ugly!
I have no time to make a design so feel free to make me one and I may consider using it.

I want feature X!
Post your request and I might add it.
Definitely coming is the ability to tell everyone what Mods you are hosting and whether Hardcore, Killstreaks, Friendly-Fire or anything else is enabled.
For the overview page I'll also add decent mapnames with pictures and proper gamemode names.

Changelog
Code:
0.12 - 7/4/2010
     * Reduced serverload again
     * Added hostname (colorcodes support)
     * Added ability to write the mod you use down (colorcodes support)
     * Added hardcore flag
     * Added friendly fire flag
    0.11 - 7/3/2010
     * Reduced serverload
    0.1 - 7/3/2010
     * Intial release

Credits: SuperNovaAO
what kind of design our you looking for?
hihii i was there Big Grin
(11-17-2010, 16:45)kg36 Wrote: [ -> ]what kind of design our you looking for?

Late reply, but atm we have a layout.
The page had no layout before and only was a table without any formatting at all.

MW2 kinda died, so I don't think this needs a graphical update.
really nice tool, but how can i join those game's while i'm banned? i can bypass my ban through MW2 liberation but is there a console commmand where i can type in the lobby id and join them
run liberation, visit itshax.com/lobbytracker and click on the name to connect...
(04-02-2011, 13:43)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]run liberation, visit itshax.com/lobbytracker and click on the name to connect...

why do people keep saying ur banned?
(04-02-2011, 13:43)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]run liberation, visit itshax.com/lobbytracker and click on the name to connect...

first the game with liberation and then join a lobby through lobby tracker, ok thanks
(04-02-2011, 13:47)No One Wrote: [ -> ]

why do people keep saying ur banned?

i dont know what they are talking about Wink

(04-02-2011, 13:47)ddaavvee Wrote: [ -> ]

first the game with liberation and then join a lobby through lobby tracker, ok thanks

through the lobbytracker website
what language you used to make this?
Pages: 1 2