ItsMods

Full Version: I edited weapon files but i don't have mod tools
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys Smile As my family poor , i can't ask them to buy me Black ops from steam for mod tools. I edited the files for my liking but i can't use them because i don't have mod tools. Can someone use their mod tools to create me a mod , with my files ? As return , i can only be a prayer for the someone that will do this for me.
I'm a bit short on time, but I could try if you'd like! PM me Smile
I can't pm you maybe because your pm box is full Smile Do you have skype ? Smile I'm really grateful for replying me back by the way Smile
(07-13-2015, 01:06)berkaykry Wrote: [ -> ]I can't pm you maybe because your pm box is full Smile Do you have skype ? Smile I'm really grateful for replying me back by the way Smile

Yeah sure, what's your Skype name? I seem to have a problem with the inbox... It's only 97 % full, yet it acts as if it's full :/
(07-13-2015, 21:23)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-13-2015, 01:06)berkaykry Wrote: [ -> ]I can't pm you maybe because your pm box is full Smile Do you have skype ? Smile I'm really grateful for replying me back by the way Smile

Yeah sure, what's your Skype name? I seem to have a problem with the inbox... It's only 97 % full, yet it acts as if it's full :/

My skype name is "Berkay Kray" , username is "berkaykry". As i'm turk , we use "" instead of "i" so just copy paste my name if you can't find by typing my name. Smile