ItsMods

Full Version: Adding Repz new weapons to tsd menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I tried to add the repz weapons to the old tsd menu and after bitching around with some syntax errors i get a final syntax error which isnt shown in console and now i dont really get the fuck is wrong... normally all should be fine could someone throw an eye on it?
Repz.. ugly one.
Maybe this one?
Code:
[     10930] ******* script compile error *******
[     10931] Howdy there, fella' - it seems you made a mistake!
[     10933] Error: unknown function updatesessionstate in maps/mp/gametypes/_playerlogic.gsc
[     10935] ************************************
[     11082] ERROR: No languages available because no localized assets were found
[     11087] ********************

EDIT: Oh it's syntax. Try to turn on "logfile 2".
Too much files to check, maybe you'll tell the last file you have modified/added?

Umm I am not sure about this in _rank.gsc in OnPlayerSpawned:
Code:
self.pers["giveOnSpawn"] == "true"

Remove "
(02-27-2015, 17:02)Nekochan Wrote: [ -> ]Repz.. ugly one.
Maybe this one?
Code:
[     10930] ******* script compile error *******
[     10931] Howdy there, fella' - it seems you made a mistake!
[     10933] Error: unknown function updatesessionstate in maps/mp/gametypes/_playerlogic.gsc
[     10935] ************************************
[     11082] ERROR: No languages available because no localized assets were found
[     11087] ********************

EDIT: Oh it's syntax. Try to turn on "logfile 2".
Too much files to check, maybe you'll tell the last file you have modified/added?

Umm I am not sure about this in _rank.gsc in OnPlayerSpawned:
Code:
self.pers["giveOnSpawn"] == "true"

Remove "

i just changed some things in a few gscs:
class,select,text,menucont
And the most errors i got were in the text gsc

EDIT: btw this is my console: http://gyazo.com/b99aa69286945aab33efef3b84105b96
Holy shit, thats a lot of code to review. What did you added when it first gave the error?
Uhm I added all of them at once in these 4 gscs but i had to fuck with syntaxes but now it dowsnt show where these exactly are because the client crashes....
The 4 Gscs:
Text
Select
Class
MenuCont
Keyterms:
Ballista/Dsr/L96a1
WeaponStatus (16)

These are some main things i had to use there
(02-28-2015, 09:51)rvyASVP Wrote: [ -> ]Uhm I added all of them at once in these 4 gscs but i had to fuck with syntaxes but now it dowsnt show where these exactly are because the client crashes....
The 4 Gscs:
Text
Select
Class
MenuCont
Keyterms:
Ballista/Dsr/L96a1
WeaponStatus (16)

I cant find anything by eye, did you try the FFViewer syntax checker?

Code:
                        self maps\mp\perks\_perks::givePerk( "");        // Cold-Blooded Pro

wot?
(02-28-2015, 11:23)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-28-2015, 09:51)rvyASVP Wrote: [ -> ]Uhm I added all of them at once in these 4 gscs but i had to fuck with syntaxes but now it dowsnt show where these exactly are because the client crashes....
The 4 Gscs:
Text
Select
Class
MenuCont
Keyterms:
Ballista/Dsr/L96a1
WeaponStatus (16)

Code:

wot?

didnt know about the syntax checker, ill try it out Big Grin
And this is for a Function in the menu, not only building a class, also selecting perks
(02-28-2015, 13:13)rvyASVP Wrote: [ -> ]
The 4 Gscs:
Text
Select
Class
MenuCont
Keyterms:
Ballista/Dsr/L96a1
WeaponStatus (16)

Code:

wot?

didnt know about the syntax checker, ill try it out Big Grin
And this is for a Function in the menu, not only building a class, also selecting perks

The syntax checker is not very powerful, but well, sometimes it does its job Smile
The 4 Gscs:
Text
Select
Class
MenuCont
Keyterms:
Ballista/Dsr/L96a1
WeaponStatus (16)

Code:

wot?

ffviewer says i have a close bracket to much, deletd it where it was too much and i stell get a syntax error at that point (however the game wasnt crashing)
so ffviewer has a different opinion besides repz
(02-28-2015, 16:04)rvyASVP Wrote: [ -> ]ffviewer says i have a close bracket to much, deletd it where it was too much and i stell get a syntax error at that point (however the game wasnt crashing)
so ffviewer has a different opinion besides repz

in what file and where was the error?
Pages: 1 2