ItsMods

Full Version: Put your hands up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As the title says: Put your hands up if you are there and tell us how frequently you visit Itsmods.

Like a sir - I visit the site near every day to read some news or talk (/spam) in the Shoubox. I am also happy if new modders are learning (even if I am not a modder) and showing us new mods. (For example: @TemeraireTeamp Smile )
Putting my hands up.

Wait, now I can't write...
I usually open it at least once a day, I spam a bit and sometimes help new modders.
Almost daily.
Every day. I meet a lot of good people @this site.
Once every couple of days, don't know why.
(06-30-2014, 09:54)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]Putting my hands up.

Wait, now I can't write...

[Image: 309x275px-d0c6d51c_busted.jpeg]

BTW:
Nice to see active people here Big Grin
Daily or every 2-3 days, kinda became my habit after these 3,5 years Wink I remember when I used to check it like few times a day and there were still lots of new posts..
(06-30-2014, 22:17)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]Daily or every 2-3 days, kinda became my habit after these 3,5 years Wink I remember when I used to check it like few times a day and there were still lots of new posts..

This. Though, the habit has remained for me. it's still one of the sites I include in my so-bored-that-I-open-and-close-tabs-routine.
(06-30-2014, 16:20)archit Wrote: [ -> ]Once every couple of days, don't know why.

Weird habbit right? I also visit this site just for the lulz Troll.. since I am not into modding and pretty much not into serious gaming gaynymore.
Pages: 1 2