ItsMods

Full Version: Official Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Reveal Trailer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

I must say the graphics look a little bit improved compared to CoD4 and its many DLCs. Unfortunately I guess the storyline will play like an interactive movie again but the subject of the story will probably do for a nice movie.

Background of the story:

Just a bit skeptical on how the future warfare thing will work out in multiplayer. I have certainly seen some of the things this game will feature in games like Homefront, and well, that MP didn't turn out too well.

A Detailed look at Homefront Multiplayer gameplay by TotalBiscuit
Nice, I hope it will be something good.
The singleplayer will probably be a blast, not sure about the multiplayer though.
Graphics look better indeed, but it's gonna be almost like Crysis. Invisibility, high jumps, extra strength. And future again.. am I the only one who would appreciate a WW2 CoD?
(05-18-2014, 18:50)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]Graphics look better indeed, but it's gonna be almost like Crysis. Invisibility, high jumps, extra strength. And future again.. am I the only one who would appreciate a WW2 CoD?

I think the frostbite engine would be a better suited engine for a WW2 game.
(05-18-2014, 18:50)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]Graphics look better indeed, but it's gonna be almost like Crysis. Invisibility, high jumps, extra strength. And future again.. am I the only one who would appreciate a WW2 CoD?

There's no money in WW2 for Activision.
Reminds them of mod tools which is why they don't want to do it.
[Image: owEVOMI.jpg]

Couldn't they make the hitmarkers more small? LOL
- Laserweapons
- looks like stupid AI (or they have captured it in the easiest difficiulty)
- Smart (auto-targeting) grenades
ewwww that arm )))
Pages: 1 2