ItsMods

Full Version: MW3 Server restarter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

Recently I have been having a problem with my MW3 server crashing. I wanted to know if any of you are able to make a MW3 server auto restarter for me?

If you can it would be much appreciated Smile and also if you can release the source code of the way you do it as I may want to modify it a little Big Grin

Thx Blush
" if you can release the source code of the way you do it as I may want to modify it a little"
no and no.
Create .bat file

Code:
@echo off
cls
echo Protecting CODMW3 Infected from crashes...
title CODMW3 Infected Watch Dogg
:cod
echo (%time%) CODMW3 Infected started.
Start /RealTime /Wait iw5mp_server.exe +set dedicated 2 +set net_port 27016 +set net_masterServerPort 27015 +set net_queryPort 27014 +set net_authPort 8766 +set sv_maxclients 18 +set sv_config "server.cfg" +start_map_rotate
echo (%time%) WARNING: CODMW3 Infected closed or crashed, restarting.
goto cod
(11-18-2016, 10:20)MurikBMX Wrote: [ -> ]Create .bat file

Code:
@echo off
cls
echo Protecting CODMW3 Infected from crashes...
title CODMW3 Infected Watch Dogg
:cod
echo (%time%) CODMW3 Infected started.
Start /RealTime /Wait iw5mp_server.exe +set dedicated 2 +set net_port 27016 +set net_masterServerPort 27015 +set net_queryPort 27014 +set net_authPort 8766 +set sv_maxclients 18 +set sv_config "server.cfg" +start_map_rotate
echo (%time%) WARNING: CODMW3 Infected closed or crashed, restarting.
goto cod

That does not helps until the exe is closed, but if it hangs then it will remain crashed until you manually close it.