ItsMods

Full Version: bots mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

very original username

hello, sorry for questions,

-how can i open mw2 on a little screen that i can mod with mw2, when im seeing the game

-and i can open the rse mods with auto bots. but there are no auto bots, can i open it with mw2 libration or must i download alter iw like in the description?

-What are the best mw2 mods?

can someone help me, i am a beginner

thx!
1) alt+enter changes the fullscreen into windowed mode
2) download liberation, put the mod into the modfolder and run the game via liberation
3) depends on what you like to play, there are a lot of mods in the mod section

very original username

(01-27-2011, 18:41)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]1) alt+enter changes the fullscreen into windowed mode
2) download liberation, put the mod into the modfolder and run the game via liberation

you know a good bot mod who works with mw2 libration , this one doesnt work with that, a mod where there are bots who can shoot.

very original username

(01-27-2011, 18:58)very original username Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-27-2011, 18:41)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]1) alt+enter changes the fullscreen into windowed mode

you know a good bot mod who works with mw2 libration , this one doesnt work with that, a mod where there are bots who can shoot.

can someone answer plz :p