ItsMods

Full Version: help please to put a thermal imager to ACR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all guys tell me how to put on ACR Imager to ACR With a silencer gold color and a thermal imager, I know how to make a Golden color with a silencer (iw5_acr_mp_silencer_camo11) help please put the imager for ACR thanks in Advance. XD
(01-08-2014, 12:50)kotyra972 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all guys tell me how to put on ACR Imager to ACR With a silencer gold color and a thermal imager, I know how to make a Golden color with a silencer (iw5_acr_mp_silencer_camo11) help please put the imager for ACR thanks in Advance. XD

CSHARP Code
  1. int weapon = GetWeapon("iw5_acr_mp_silencer_camo11_thermal");
  2. Client.Other.PrimaryWeapon = weapon;

Help for Russian (Click to View)
(01-08-2014, 13:25)[HARD] Tony. Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2014, 12:50)kotyra972 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all guys tell me how to put on ACR Imager to ACR With a silencer gold color and a thermal imager, I know how to make a Golden color with a silencer (iw5_acr_mp_silencer_camo11) help please put the imager for ACR thanks in Advance. XD

CSHARP Code

Help for Russian (Click to View)

uhm the silencer still wont change to gold color thats impossible to do
and why do you use it like this:
CSHARP Code

you could use it like this plus its shorter:
CSHARP Code
  1. int WepID= GetWeapon("iw5_acr_mp_silencer_camo11_thermal");
  2. Client.Other.CurrentWeapon = WepID;
  3. Client.Other.PrimaryWeapon = WepID;
Hi all Can give. On my server I want this plugin to when any player registered to !kill he died instantly to Any player on the server could die. Thanks in advance.
well JariZ & Jay Did use MassSlay in his RTD
(01-12-2014, 01:09)hillbilly Wrote: [ -> ]well JariZ & Jay Did use MassSlay in his RTD

or he can use the godplugin