ItsMods

Full Version: What is your favourite dress/style?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Soo... I like to wear blue or black colored dress. I also like "checkered" shirt and dark jeans, also transparent glasses.

What's yours?
Just why?
cuz cyka
meh cause sailor has no one else besides the internet (saturday evening and sailor is at home Forever Alone)
this little bugger needs attention
(11-10-2013, 10:12)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]meh cause sailor has no one else besides the internet (saturday evening and sailor is at home Forever Alone)

Look who is talking! Get a life and stop offending everyone.
(11-09-2013, 16:28)SailorMoon Wrote: [ -> ]Soo... I like to wear blue or black colored dress.

Wait, are you wearing dresses? I dress pretty casually, although I like to keep it a bit more sophisticated than average. Shirts and dark jeans, nothing too special.

Here's an example from a google search: http://menfash.com/shirts/check-shirts-for-men-2013
lol, not "Dresses".
(11-10-2013, 15:44)SailorMoon Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-10-2013, 10:12)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]meh cause sailor has no one else besides the internet (saturday evening and sailor is at home Forever Alone)

Wink Sailor, always funny to read your replies.
you are mister "24/7 sitting in front of the computer" to call other people "get a real life"
do you even realize how pathetic you are?

russians...nuff said
(11-11-2013, 11:08)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-10-2013, 15:44)SailorMoon Wrote: [ -> ]

Wink Sailor, always funny to read your replies.
you are mister "24/7 sitting in front of the computer" to call other people "get a real life"
do you even realize how pathetic you are?

russians...nuff said

^
Why do you think I am same as you? lol.

Do you ever understand how you are retarded ? Go away.
I wear only anxiety Ivankec fashions clothes.
Pages: 1 2