ItsMods

Full Version: Spawning carepackage helicopter --
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright so I'm recreating Hunted from Ghosts right now for MW2 and I've come across only one issue so far.
I can't seem to figure out how to use 'doFlyby' correctly. I mean yeah it's just some inputs but I want to change the carepackage from giving killstreaks to weapons. As well as giving a limit.
The limit would be something like:
Code:
for( i = 0; i < 5; i ++ )
which should be correct. Anyway, how do I 'spawn a carepackage heli' that drops a carepackage but gives the player a random weapon.

Random weapon is obvious
Code:
        self.randomWep = level.weaponList[randomInt(level.weaponList.size)];
        self giveWeapon( self.randomWep, 0, true );
so yeah....
Put that giving weapon thing on the place where it gives you the killstreak in _airdrop.gsc (it might be there)
Easy enough but how do I separate a normal carepackage from a weapon package.
I'll try to look more into the code later, but as for the random weapon: Make a new function in the airdrop gsc (you'll see the killstreak ones and ammo). Inside this function you can make a limit before removing the care package (if that's where the care package is removed, I can't really rememeber, if not check where). I did some changes in the survival mod, check it out!
Okay nvm I kinda figured it out, all that I need to do is test it tomorrow ._.