Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey from Kone
Good Morning ItsMods inhabitants! My name is Kris, or as i'm known in the virtual world - Kone.
I come from Riga, Latvia, so you can take out your maps and start searching Big Grin I'm 15 years old, and I'm currently in the 10th grade. The only forums i've been around have been Latvian gaming communities, concentrated around Counter-Strike 1.6, as I was quite the addict at a point, but then as I was searching for a way to change the Russian language setting on my Modern Warfare 3, I found d0h's article, and I must thank him for that Smile Hence my decision to join the community, in hopes of finding advice and help in gaming, as well as a nice atmosphere. See you around Smile

-Kone

Welcome, enjoy your stay.

Very nice english skills for someone that's always in native language forums!
Welcome to itsmods.

welcome, enjoy our friendly, non raging, non flaming community

Troll

Welcome ;D

You seem like a very nice and creative person, and as @JariZ said, great english!

And as @d0h! mentioned... Troll

Welcome! Nyan Cat
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click

Welcome to Itsmods!

wassupp and welcome Smile

I hope you like it here, just ignore @Rendflex because he's a bit annoying sometimes.

(08-10-2011, 12:58)Pozzuh Wrote:
Se7en Wrote:Stealed, from cod4 mod ...
look who's talking

[Release] Old School Mod v2.2
[Release] Scroll menu

(11-21-2011, 16:30)iAegle Wrote: I hope you like it here, just ignore @Rendflex because he's a bit annoying sometimes.

A very bad advice.

(11-21-2011, 10:34)dubkonee Wrote: Good Morning ItsMods inhabitants! My name is Kris, or as i'm known in the virtual world - Kone.
I come from Riga, Latvia, so you can take out your maps and start searching Big Grin I'm 15 years old, and I'm currently in the 10th grade. The only forums i've been around have been Latvian gaming communities, concentrated around Counter-Strike 1.6, as I was quite the addict at a point, but then as I was searching for a way to change the Russian language setting on my Modern Warfare 3, I found d0h's article, and I must thank him for that Smile Hence my decision to join the community, in hopes of finding advice and help in gaming, as well as a nice atmosphere. See you around Smile

-Kone

Welcome to ItsMods...
[Image: 21jq83n.gif]