• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
caspian boder own serevr
is it possible to make his own caspian border serevrs?
I heard that the server files got leaked...
So maybe it is possible, but not legal, and you would just get yourself in trouble if you did.
But that counts as warez since it's illegal files, and piracy isn't allowed here, so yeah.
(10-04-2011, 17:45)Rendflex Wrote: I heard that the server files got leaked...
So maybe it is possible, but not legal, and you would just get yourself in trouble if you did.
But that counts as warez since it's illegal files, and piracy isn't allowed here, so yeah.

it becomes warez if we post stuff that you normally need to pay for and has copyrights.
They can't charge us for something they released (in this case it was meant not to be released).

(or at least thats what i think).
Quote: (report) SuperNovaAO - 03-03 23:34 -- Your mom's cunt also belongs to her private parts, yet everyone knows it.
(report) OrangePL - 03-03 23:34 -- And if you can't understand, this is called PRIVATE message
[Image: userbars.jpg]
My MW2 mod Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/davesmodzz
(10-04-2011, 18:46)ddaavvee Wrote:
(10-04-2011, 17:45)Rendflex Wrote: I heard that the server files got leaked...

it becomes warez if we post stuff that you normally need to pay for and has copyrights.
They can't charge us for something they released (in this case it was meant not to be released).

(or at least thats what i think).

Well, everything you need to pay for (such as games), are copyrighted, but there are also things that are free but also copyrighted. Everything you type, example tutorials on the internet that are free, are also copyrighted.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The reason Caspian Border is not playable in the beta AZUMIKKEL 4 2,529 10-01-2011, 16:24
Last Post: JariZ
Thumbs Up How to play caspian border skata3000 9 5,800 10-01-2011, 01:26
Last Post: skata3000
  [News] Extended Caspian Border footage d0h! 2 2,129 08-31-2011, 14:11
Last Post: surtek
Exclamation HOLY SHIEZ CASPIAN BORDER (MP) GAMEPLAY JariZ 12 5,979 08-16-2011, 20:35
Last Post: iAegle