Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wunderwaffe exists IRL
(09-02-2011, 22:51)jariz Wrote: @prisma I didn't knew that, all I could find was some pictures of vorkuta and other bullshit, ty gonna try to find some Tongue

The real informations are inside the encrypted Messages... Messages like AHSUDGNAKSDHCNHASJDASGAsKDAFHANSAKSDHASDNASD are encrypted and you have to decrypt them with decrypt AHSUDGNAKSDHCNHASJDASGAsKDAFHANSAKSDHASDNASD If you write it right you can decrypt the messages...
Sometimes there are encrypted messages about 20 lines... Then you have to write 20letters out of it, test it if its readable and if not you have to add 1 more letter and so on...

I didnt manage it to get all LogIns ... So i couldnt find anything else.

There's a quick story about a professor who kills his daughter when he locked her into a room with a zombie. And muuuuuuuuuuch more!

@prisma damn that's awesome xD
only 3arc would add so much hidden stuff, that's what i Heart about them

(09-02-2011, 22:59)jariz Wrote: @prisma damn that's awesome xD

yeah... If someone has a full list of all Logins and even the other logindirectories...
There is a command to log into a "derriese" Database... "Der Riese" (eng: the Giant) is a Nazi Zombie project Hitler was experimenting with... But i couldnt find any passwords... Many Usernames but no passwords >.<
"Der Riese" is a Zombiemap in world at war too btw .
There are 1-2 more databases but im not sure about them if they rly exist or if its just a trap... but the "derriese" database is real!

Wrote something about all that somewhere here in a thread :X

Check the GSC for valid logins.

(09-02-2011, 23:04)prisma Wrote:
(09-02-2011, 22:59)jariz Wrote: @prisma damn that's awesome xD

yeah... If someone has a full list of all Logins and even the other logindirectories...
There is a command to log into a "derriese" Database... "Der Riese" (eng: the Giant) is a Nazi Zombie project Hitler was experimenting with... But i couldnt find any passwords... Many Usernames but no passwords >.<
"Der Riese" is a Zombiemap in world at war too btw .
There are 1-2 more databases but im not sure about them if they rly exist or if its just a trap... but the "derriese" database is real!

Wrote something about all that somewhere here in a thread :X

checked the list here?
http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Pass...users.html

Sorry for bumping this but recently stumbled upon this:
http://hackerfriendly.com/the-tesla-gun/

Also about the "Wunderwaffe" discussion on the previous page. That word was used almost the entire war in Germany and is still being used in the military. It does not describe a weapon but a whole group of weapons that can win you an unwinnable war. The V1, V2 and V3 rockets of the nazi's were all belonging to the Fuhrers "Wunderwaffen".

I hope Black Ops II will have these awesome background stories as well, anyway,
WW2 ended just in time, because they were already working on nuclear weapons. The allies stopped them just in time and used those same scientists for the Hiroshima bomb (not sure, but that's afaik)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Preview WunderWaffe V2 Yamato 3 2,637 04-24-2011, 21:09
Last Post: Yamato
  Preview WunderWaffe Yamato 2 2,253 03-22-2011, 18:06
Last Post: Yamato