• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[News] CS:GO SDK
So VALVE announced that together with CS:GO release the new version of Source SDK will be released either (was not mentioned whether it will be a complete new version or just an update). Today I have been searching for TES Creation Kit in tools section and found this:

[Image: nWNsVv7SUV.png]

The size is only 17MB ( LOL ) and when I try to launch it - it closes immediately. It does not have a thumbnail either, idk what is this for sure, but well, this is what I found. Discuss Tongue
[Image: r212360a129ce9b84444093b6cd2699013a1fbn155.png]
WANT!

edit: HAZ
[Image: KVoWhyMxUG.png]
(05-09-2012, 20:23)JariZ Wrote: WANT!

i haz it tooz
Away
(05-09-2012, 20:23)JariZ Wrote: WANT!

edit: HAZ
[Image: KVoWhyMxUG.png]

It very strange tbh. No thumbnail, just 17MB, shuts down after 1 sec after launch :S
[Image: r212360a129ce9b84444093b6cd2699013a1fbn155.png]
Uploaded it.
removed by a certain hypocritical person
Warez are prohibited on this board @JariZ
Also: these SDK's are expansion packs for the big Source SDK tool and launchin the expansion won't do anything or just launch lost coast hl2 dlc
@SuperNovaAO I don't get how it's warez, these are just a few tools.
But you're the boss...
Warez: releasing commercial copyrighted software with the DRM removed for free without having the legal rights of them.

Also stop abusing the word hypocrite without knowing what it means. Last warning.
@SuperNovaAO I know what it means and I use it for a reason.
Okay, then I probably don't understand a teenager when he says I'm a hypocrite for telling him to not post warez (copyrighted files you don't have the legal authority for to post them).

As if I ever posted any copyrighted material here. Well, even @Nukem and others posted warez by posting modified EXE files (which cost money to obtain and releasing them for free is ILLEGAL; learn the fucking law!). I nevarrr did that.

Even releasing the original IWI files (and if the format is not public (which it is in this case)) is ILLEGAL!

And now stop it, I probably have more experience with and know more about the "Wetboek van strafrecht" of the Netherlands than you do.