• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr.Flamer a.k.a. Scripts18
it was one of his clones and when i re-read his comment it looks like a schizophrenic post
Quote:schizophrenic post

Im not... but all I have to say is I wanted to stay under cover at first, but thought it wouldnt do anything then, btw at 16 you cant be schizophrenic

Also Azu yea it was me (Scripts18)

Clones Wars, makes me think about that

btw Azu, the realism mod, you should add a bleeding thing, like when you get shot you need to heal yourself or you will continu to bleed

(I think I already said that but in-case)
(10-02-2011, 00:33)BlackHole Wrote:
Quote:schizophrenic post

Im not... but all I have to say is I wanted to stay under cover at first, but thought it wouldnt do anything then, btw at 16 you cant be schizophrenic

Also Azu yea it was me (Scripts18)

Clones Wars, makes me think about that

btw Azu, the realism mod, you should add a bleeding thing, like when you get shot you need to heal yourself or you will continu to bleed

(I think I already said that but in-case)

about schizophrenia, doesnt matter how old you are.
also why are you still here if you think that itsmods and the staff sucks?
(Scripts18 in case some trolls didnt know yet)

Youre being an ass, youre trying to ruin my reputation so you dont get trouble

Im not sc... w/e its spelled: 1 of the symptom....
There is often an observable pattern of emotional difficulty, for example lack of responsiveness.

So youre bascily saying that I dont respon enough? (Btw its weird you talk about that, we did a project in class about that....)

Also all what Im asking is to get my stuff removed (that I removed before quitting but you restored... ass) and then Im gone forever... yea forever

Also you can keep map editor here... but not my other stuff is it so hard?
You need my stuff so hard? Cant you make your own? Or you suck too much to be able to? Serisouly even Se7en could do any of my tutorials, even a noob could.

Also not that I got 20 accounts in ready... but if you ask me question and ban me after, its kinda that you got mental problems... or you dont realise that banning me will just make me want to come back to answer...

You could save tons of hours of trouble only by removing them... do you really prefer that I continu like that forever? I mean I can do that, its not hard, but isnt Surtek that asked us to join our foryum to yours? Because he wanted peace?

Our forum was never never made to be in competition against itsmod.com , it was made for BF3 and itsmod is mostly COD, are you so selfish? So selfish that you wouldnt even let somebody make their own web site? Or even let him remove stuff before he leaves itsmod forever? Are you so posesif?

Also sry for all other members that hate flames, but I wont stand there and see my stuff stolen, you should know that already in fact... also I did admit I went too far with the images, but try yourself to find a way to get them to remove your stuff...

I could just spam the forum if I wanted, but I want to let them sometime to think about how they should act, I can use as many proxies as I need... As many account as I need , but I swear I wont let this go. Nobody steals Scripts18

-Have a nice day...
the only one that got a problem here is you cause:

you said itsmods sucks, you are still here!
you said staff suchs, you are still here!
you are raging and flaming members that you dont even like, but you are still here!
you spend so much time here, even creating mass accounts and obviously dont like us, but you are still here!
you are calling us sick (mental problems) but the only clown around here is you!
you think that you push your reputation with comments like that? no Troll
everybody laughs about how you act

get some help with your attention disorder

you look like a fool with this behaviour

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Scripts18 meme JariZ 26 7,552 10-28-2011, 16:45
Last Post: 4FunPlayin
  Scripts18 4FunPlayin 4 2,136 10-04-2011, 23:11
Last Post: d0h!