• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Quarantine Chaos Zombie Mod Omega
Hello everyone from ITSMODS,

I would like some help on modding the mw2 mod Quarantine Chaos Zombie Mod Omega released by DidUknowiPwn! I would like to know how to add custom items to the Human/zombie shop menu such as jetpack(zombies),juggernaut(2 knives to kill a human),gamble your money(humans),death machine(humans),suicide option for humans,double speed(zombies),random item for zombies, etc...(Might need to add an 11th page). I know this is a lot to ask for, so anyone that would help me get these items on the Human/Zombie shop menu can become admin on my server or if you would like a donation I would be happy to donate. Thanks for taking the time to read this! Feel free to contact me via Skype as well!

-Oreo

Forgot to mail you back that your PM was disabled lol.
Also note how the mod was written in a complete shit state, we could have made it so much better but instead we made it ass-shit bad (coding wise). I'm not surprised there's bugs popping up now. (Maybe sooner would have been better....) Anyway in my testing I never encountered this... if you could get me a video that would be gr8.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
[Image: UGPjFJa.jpg]
(06-06-2014, 05:37)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: Forgot to mail you back that your PM was disabled lol.
Also note how the mod was written in a complete shit state, we could have made it so much better but instead we made it ass-shit bad (coding wise). I'm not surprised there's bugs popping up now. (Maybe sooner would have been better....) Anyway in my testing I never encountered this... if you could get me a video that would be gr8.

Really? Sorry didn't know... How do i enable it? Also I will record tomorrow because I have a presentation tomorrow, so time to sleep lol. Also your code can't be that bad I have seen servers add items to your mod. If you can tell me how to, it would be MUCH appreciated!
Sadly I don't see the mod being used anywhere, what client do you use Tongue?
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
[Image: UGPjFJa.jpg]
(06-06-2014, 18:28)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: Sadly I don't see the mod being used anywhere, what client do you use Tongue?

IW4play. Can I add you on Skype?