• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Multiple Addons
I've installed the Promod and the RCON Ingame plugins and figured out almost everything except for one thing which i can't seem to find,
if i use the !help command it gives the help from the rcon plugin but i want it to show the help from the promod,
is it possible to do this if so how?

One more small thing i stumbled uppon, if you warn someone using the rcon ingame tool the players name is in red, warned for is in yellow, reason is in red and the rest is in white, anyway to change these colors?

Thnx in advance Smile
(02-12-2012, 16:02)Predje Wrote: I've installed the Promod and the RCON Ingame plugins and figured out almost everything except for one thing which i can't seem to find,
if i use the !help command it gives the help from the rcon plugin but i want it to show the help from the promod,
is it possible to do this if so how?

One more small thing i stumbled uppon, if you warn someone using the rcon ingame tool the players name is in red, warned for is in yellow, reason is in red and the rest is in white, anyway to change these colors?

Thnx in advance Smile

Rename the promodplugin to aaaPromod(.dll if extensions are enabled)
and you can't change the colors I think, unless you change the plugin itsself
(08-10-2011, 12:58)Pozzuh Wrote:
Se7en Wrote:Stealed, from cod4 mod ...
look who's talking

[Release] Old School Mod v2.2
[Release] Scroll menu

So it takes the commands from the one thats alphabetically on top?
And its to bad you can't change those colors as you could change it for almost everything else Smile

(02-12-2012, 16:27)Predje Wrote: So it takes the commands from the one thats alphabetically on top?
And its to bad you can't change those colors as you could change it for almost everything else Smile

Well the plugin uses a function called "OnSay" it passes this tru every plugin in alphabetical order and the plugin can decide if the message is passed tru to the next plugin or not, the rcon plugin just tells the program that no other plugin may use this message. I hope this is understandable :p
look who's talking

[Release] Scroll menu

(02-12-2012, 16:41)iAegle Wrote:
(02-12-2012, 16:27)Predje Wrote: So it takes the commands from the one thats alphabetically on top?

Well the plugin uses a function called "OnSay" it passes this tru every plugin in alphabetical order and the plugin can decide if the message is passed tru to the next plugin or not, the rcon plugin just tells the program that no other plugin may use this message. I hope this is understandable :p

So to be 100% correct,
if there are multiple plugins with the same commands, the commands of the plugin that comes first (in alphabetical order) after the permission plugin will get priority?

Small note, i opened the dll with a simple texteditor and changed the colorcodes but now for some reason not one plugin works,
if i remove the edited dll and upload the original one everything works again Sad
Could it be that i removed a space or something that caused this or is it not possible at all to change anything?
(02-12-2012, 16:51)Predje Wrote:
(02-12-2012, 16:41)iAegle Wrote:

So to be 100% correct,
if there are multiple plugins with the same commands, the commands of the plugin that comes first (in alphabetical order) after the permission plugin will get priority?

Small note, i opened the dll with a simple texteditor and changed the colorcodes but now for some reason not one plugin works,
if i remove the edited dll and upload the original one everything works again Sad
Could it be that i removed a space or something that caused this or is it not possible at all to change anything?

The plugin is a .dll file (library) you cannot just open it and edit it, you need to recompile the modified source code in order to get the new color codes.

and about the priority, yes this is how it works.
look who's talking

[Release] Scroll menu

(02-12-2012, 17:04)iAegle Wrote: The plugin is a .dll file (library) you cannot just open it and edit it, you need to recompile the modified source code in order to get the new color codes.

Ah to bad as i have no idea how to recompile it, is it simple to do? as in can i google it and learn how to do it?

(02-12-2012, 17:06)Predje Wrote:
(02-12-2012, 17:04)iAegle Wrote: The plugin is a .dll file (library) you cannot just open it and edit it, you need to recompile the modified source code in order to get the new color codes.

Ah to bad as i have no idea how to recompile it, is it simple to do? as in can i google it and learn how to do it?

Well you need a C# compiler (google), you need to have the source of the plugin(ask @bonemind) and you need to know what to edit.
look who's talking

[Release] Scroll menu

I didn't read everything, but if you change a plugin to aaaBlabla.dll make sure permission plugin is aaaaPermissionPlugin.dll or the permission plugin won't work anymore.

Also my permission plugin also has a help command which displays all commands available for the usergroup the player is in..
[Image: MaEIQ.png]
(02-12-2012, 18:26)Pozzuh Wrote: I didn't read everything, but if you change a plugin to aaaBlabla.dll make sure permission plugin is aaaaPermissionPlugin.dll or the permission plugin won't work anymore.

Also my permission plugin also has a help command which displays all commands available for the usergroup the player is in..

I currently have aaaPermisionplugin,aaMW3_Promod and ServerAdmin, when i type !help i still get it from the serveradmin :/ or i'm mistaken and this is the one from the premisionplugin?

And if i do it like you say pozzuh that means i have to add all the promod commands to that usergroup?

Just stumbled on something else, no one in the server can use any promod commands, even after i've added them manually to the the usergroups permissions

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Help change single file lzma maker to multiple in c# raminr63 1 2,727 05-12-2013, 19:31
Last Post: raminr63
  Help Server Addons morha12 2 2,546 03-27-2013, 13:31
Last Post: Nekochan
  Help [Multiple Servers] Losing my fucking mind. White Boy 3 3,512 02-25-2013, 14:36
Last Post: archit
  teknomw3 dedicated server FAIL (addons) gauthier2008 5 4,909 12-28-2012, 17:16
Last Post: Nukem
  server addons help! gauthier2008 0 1,588 12-26-2012, 17:03
Last Post: gauthier2008
  mw3 server addons help, ADMIN gauthier2008 3 3,196 12-18-2012, 18:29
Last Post: Nekochan
  mw3 dedicated server addons, problem gauthier2008 3 2,826 12-16-2012, 20:15
Last Post: JariZ
  Help how add multiple xuid in SetServerCFG raminr63 7 4,408 10-26-2012, 15:17
Last Post: archit
  Preview How I can install MW3 Server Addons on a Gameserver? emorej 8 4,340 07-31-2012, 13:49
Last Post: emorej
  [News] This forum does not have addons for MW3DS LocoDiablo 5 3,680 06-16-2012, 15:41
Last Post: SuperNovaAO