ItsMods

Full Version: SuperNovaAO. The awakening.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
MyBB upgrade. Spam posts deleted. Replying to PMs. Archiving old and not active threads. And last but not least - @JariZ
(08-11-2013, 17:01)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Forum-Yamat...-Zone.html

O.o

oh wow, that was not as good as I thought....
Now is going to be hard to find old stuff :S It was a good idea to make that list that I stickied.
Tru dat. Never thought that nova would delete it. I mean, they were old, but they were useful and not so easy to write...
Oh sorry, I did make sure stickies did not get archived (and stuff from private admin boards).

Will try to recover them.

EDIT: Turns out to be a shitload of work because I can't easily say Move threads from Yamato in subforum Archive having title tag Tutorial to Yamato's tutorial zone.
I d like to see a slight change in board design just to follow this spirit of changes.
(08-11-2013, 18:37)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]Oh sorry, I did make sure stickies did not get archived (and stuff from private admin boards).

Will try to recover them.

EDIT: Turns out to be a shitload of work because I can't easily say Move threads from Yamato in subforum Archive having title tag Tutorial to Yamato's tutorial zone.

Dont worry, having the stickied post is enough, people might look there. At least the posts werent deleted.
(08-11-2013, 19:42)House Wrote: [ -> ]I d like to see a slight change in board design just to follow this spirit of changes.

I would also like to see design changes (I know I used to cry that we need to leave everything as it is. time changes, I change as well Tongue )
Also would be cool to make auto-open portal page the first time you open itsmods. And make someone actually post news or something in there...
@SuperNovaAO is itsmods for sale?
Pages: 1 2