ItsMods

Full Version: Harro mang :3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys! I'm FrostLight (Frost for short), and, uhh, I guess all I can say is that I'm going to contribute to the Modern Warfare 3 Texture section by showing off my works, which would be Custom Camos, Gun Skins, etc. I also have a YouTube channel which I will post demonstrations of the camos and sometimes just fun stuff I do or find!

Anyways, I'll see you around! Big Grin

FreezingLight/My Channel
Not bad, but the imports of camos is not really you know "your own work". Just my thoughts!
(08-07-2013, 05:05)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]Not bad, but the imports of camos is not really you know "your own work". Just my thoughts!
Ofc. I did the "New DLC Personalization Packs" since I could and they were cool. Big Grin
Producing my own camos (basic, then more advanced as I think of ideas in the future) will come with time. I always believe that practice and time are needed to perfect a skill. And I've only just started, so. Big Grin
I'm actually working on something right now (Don't worry, it'll be original), so I guess I'll release that here when I'm done? Tongue