ItsMods

Full Version: [RATE] Other Backround
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Made a backround for my friend Cool
Warning:Huge image
holy shiat thats sick bro Smile
Nice one. Smile

Sent from my XPERIA X8 using Tapatalk 2
What do you understand by "sick" awesome2013?
Cons are fucking infinite.
Black line on grey color - hence no background. Looks like someone just cut part of video or something and pasted it on grey blank image.
Very easy to make 3D text (thanks cs6), apply rust textures, colour borders with blue. Now make many layers at various distances and blur them.
and besides of that - what is the point of that? I mean, you kinda need to have some idea. "other" is it connected with hipsters or what
(08-05-2013, 18:53)Arteq Wrote: [ -> ]What do you understand by "sick" awesome2013?
Black line on grey color - hence no background. Looks like someone just cut part of video or something and pasted it on grey blank image.
Very easy to make 3D text (thanks cs6), apply rust textures, colour borders with blue. Now make many layers at various distances and blur them.
and besides of that - what is the point of that? I mean, you kinda need to have some idea. "other" is it connected with hipsters or what
lold.
All the 3d work was made in c4d. There are no rust textures at all. Other, is my friends cod name.
You also must be new to gfx, because the "black lines" are part of the cc.
Have fun being a faggot Cool
I don't like those grey bars, as @G-Man said it looks
Quote:like someone just cut part of video or something and pasted it on grey blank image

Besides, the writing looks good, you could try to add something to the left and right because I think there's too much empty space. Good luck Smile
(08-05-2013, 20:57)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like those grey bars, as @G-Man said it looks
Quote:like someone just cut part of video or something and pasted it on grey blank image

Besides, the writing looks good, you could try to add something to the left and right because I think there's too much empty space. Good luck Smile
I might Rolleyes It looks normal on yt tho, good idea tho!

(08-05-2013, 20:47)14th Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-05-2013, 18:53)Arteq Wrote: [ -> ]What do you understand by "sick" awesome2013?
lold.
All the 3d work was made in c4d. There are no rust textures at all. Other, is my friends cod name.

You told me to rate. I rated with my honest opinion. Now you are calling me faggot just because you didn't like my rating. Why did you ask for it then?

Ontopic:
I am indeed new to gfx. But you do not need to be pro at gfx just to rate the looks. And it looks very cheap to me, as I already mentioned. Also what is cc? You say that I am new to graphics and then you start using special words to look cool and so pro. In my world cc is credit card. Idk what it means in yours. Black line on grey background looks like shit - with or without that cc.

Also some more offtopic: calling yourself "other" is also dumb. Not dumb, excuse me, but just inaccurate. You cannot say "he is other" you need to say "he is different". It just sounds wrong. It is like calling yourself "As Well As".
(08-05-2013, 23:39)Arteq Wrote: [ -> ]
lold.

You told me to rate. I rated with my honest opinion. Now you are calling me faggot just because you didn't like my rating. Why did you ask for it then?

Ontopic:
I am indeed new to gfx. But you do not need to be pro at gfx just to rate the looks. And it looks very cheap to me, as I already mentioned. Also what is cc? You say that I am new to graphics and then you start using special words to look cool and so pro. In my world cc is credit card. Idk what it means in yours. Black line on grey background looks like shit - with or without that cc.

Also some more offtopic: calling yourself "other" is also dumb. Not dumb, excuse me, but just inaccurate. You cannot say "he is other" you need to say "he is different". It just sounds wrong. It is like calling yourself "As Well As".
I'm not even mad Angel
Thanks for your opinion Narwhal
Also, cc= color correction. Like a sir
(08-06-2013, 06:25)14th Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-05-2013, 23:39)Arteq Wrote: [ -> ]
lold.

Ontopic:

I'm not even mad Angel
Thanks for your opinion Narwhal
Also, cc= color correction. Like a sir

You got him!
Pages: 1 2