ItsMods

Full Version: Happy birthday, Eekhoorn!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's been 18 years for @Eekhoorn! The entire Staff of It's Mods congratulates him with his 18th birthday.

A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.

~ It's Mods Staff ~
http://www.itsmods.com/forum
Happy birthday!
lol
Happy Birthday!

Offtopic:

Since i am newfag, could i ask why @Eekhoorn left?
(07-05-2013, 17:15)SailorMoon Wrote: [ -> ]Happy Birthday!

Offtopic:

He promised development on his competitive mod when the mod tools for blops 1 would be released, but when they were released he didn't do anything. Which angered people because they paid for the mod afaik.
(07-05-2013, 17:29)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-05-2013, 17:15)SailorMoon Wrote: [ -> ]Happy Birthday!

Offtopic:

He promised development on his competitive mod when the mod tools for blops 1 would be released, but when they were released he didn't do anything. Which angered people because they paid for the mod afaik.

To add to that: He earned a few hundred to a few thousands selling the mods with or without extra features like clannames on top/bottom or for competition hosters. When the pressure from the customers became too much, he stopped modding for obvious reasons: he didn't want to send the money back.

You can say various things about him, but this is the real story.
2/3 mods on this forum are money whores
Not the real story but SURTEK is quite close. Changed though.