ItsMods

Full Version: Shop Database
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys
I has a new Shop Plugin not from Itsmod but its like the first of Sailor Moon.
So now X-Track added a database into the Plugin but everytime i restart the Server , the Points you get before are gone D: . So Idk why but is it better to use a SQL Database? and when yes can everybody make a code or database for me pls ?

Thx in Adivce
SQL database is better because there are no errors like "file already in use", also it's just ONE file ( not like million ), and it is fast.

You also can edit it, so it will be saved at webserver, and you can make database of server like ( total kills: 324234, player #123 has 234234 points, etc )
(06-08-2013, 19:35)SailorMoon Wrote: [ -> ]SQL database is better because there are no errors like "file already in use", also it's just ONE file ( not like million ), and it is fast.

You also can edit it, so it will be saved at webserver, and you can make database of server like ( total kills: 324234, player #123 has 234234 points, etc )

Thx for Help Big Grin but can you upload your SQL Database cuz i dont know how to make something like that Tongue Or can you send me a link where you uploaded it ?
can someone not create an video to show us how to add and install the databas to save Points?
(06-08-2013, 12:32)Hallla Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Guys
So now X-Track added a database into the Plugin but everytime i restart the Server , the Points you get before are gone D: . So Idk why but is it better to use a SQL Database? and when yes can everybody make a code or database for me pls ?

Thx in Adivce

, !
(07-22-2013, 17:25)E-losev Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-08-2013, 12:32)Hallla Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Guys

Thx in Adivce

, !

typical ignorance by russians...
reply in ENGLISH! so everyone knows IF you HELPED or NOT