ItsMods

Full Version: AC-130 Turret v1.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
works a treat, 1 turrent per map works ok spawns other turrent but unable to use.
also found out if your waiting to use the turret again and die the message "you can use the turret in 7 sec" etc is still on screen even if die and respawn. Quite annoying can fixy?

rep you but didn't seem to work.
updated, HUD bug should be fixed now
excellent work Smile
will you be releasing the source as i would like to add others?
Updated main post: added source code, attachment is updated, you can't kill yourself anymore with the turret.
(05-06-2013, 16:45)8q4s8 Wrote: [ -> ]Updated main post: added source code, attachment is updated, you can't kill yourself anymore with the turret.

I see it in the map but how do you use it? walking up to it there is no use message.

thanks.
(05-06-2013, 23:22)choobie Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2013, 16:45)8q4s8 Wrote: [ -> ]Updated main post: added source code, attachment is updated, you can't kill yourself anymore with the turret.

I see it in the map but how do you use it? walking up to it there is no use message.

thanks.

make sure that the radius is like 100+ and you can only use it as a survivor obviously.
(05-07-2013, 00:19)8q4s8 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2013, 23:22)choobie Wrote: [ -> ]

thanks.

make sure that the radius is like 100+ and you can only use it as a survivor obviously.

Oh I didn't know it was for infected only.
Pages: 1 2 3