ItsMods

Full Version: GroupWelcomer V1.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Costum Welcome Message for X Groups

Instructions:
-Downlaod the Plugin and paste it in your Plugins Folder.Orly

Configure it the way you like in the sv_config.ini
Makros:
  • NAME
  • NONE
  • COUNTRY

Example:
Code:
[GroupWelcomer]
Groups=Noobs,Amateur,HaXx0rz,Admins
//Create your Groups here
Noobs_Message=NONE
//Every group should have a Message. If you type NONE somewhere in the Message, the current group will not get a Message.
Noobs_XUID=nothingBecauseIWillSetItToDefault
//Also the Players should be assigned to a group
Amateur_Message=Amateur NAME joined the server.
Amateur_XUID=YourXUID
HaXx0rz_Message=Get out your Video Recorder! NAME is a Hacker and joined the game. Country: COUNTRY!
HaXx0rz_XUID=HackerXUID,AnotherHackXUID,ThirdHackerXUID
Admins_Message=^1Admin ^:NAME ^1joined the game!
Admins_XUID=AdminXUID,MyXUID
Default=Noobs
//This will set the Default Group to the given one
Example with usage of PermissionsPlugin:
Code:
[GroupWelcomer]
PermissionMode=1
//Set to 1 if Groups and XUID's should be copied out of the PermissionsPlugin
User_Message=User NAME joined the game.
Moderator_Message=Moderator NAME joined the server.
Admin_Message=^1Admin ^:NAME ^1joined the game!
Default=User
//This will set the Default Group to the given one

Version 1.23
[attachment=2193]
Nice plugin, but is it possible to make it for SND because every time a new round begin it spams all the players again.
@Ich1994 Nice Plugin! Well done Smile

(08-02-2012, 18:14)Moder.gr Wrote: [ -> ]Nice plugin, but is it possible to make it for SND because every time a new round begin it spams all the players again.

Why dont you use this Welcomer only for Admins, Moderators,Vips and friends? I put none for normal Player welcome, because it spams Sad

But nice very, very nice Plugin!
it was my idea ._.
but cool
@Ich1994 Nice Plugin, but maybe it can be nice to take groups and xuids directly from permission plugin (if present of course) ?
(08-04-2012, 00:57)narkos Wrote: [ -> ]@Ich1994 Nice Plugin, but maybe it can be nice to take groups and xuids directly from permission plugin (if present of course) ?

Why you don't copy paste the XUID's? Big Grin
Because i hate to see duplicated informations Wink
And the permission plugin was made for helping with groups so why not using it... ? Wink
After that it's only my opinion, so change nothing... and i have already coded a plugin who use permission to welcome admins...

But again thx for this release Cool
I agree. This plug in should definitely use the same groups as my permission plug in. And that shouldn't be hard to code for the plug in maker.
(08-04-2012, 00:57)narkos Wrote: [ -> ]@Ich1994 Nice Plugin, but maybe it can be nice to take groups and xuids directly from permission plugin (if present of course) ?

(08-04-2012, 21:28)narkos Wrote: [ -> ]Because i hate to see duplicated informations Wink
And the permission plugin was made for helping with groups so why not using it... ? Wink
After that it's only my opinion, so change nothing... and i have already coded a plugin who use permission to welcome admins...

But again thx for this release Cool

(08-05-2012, 19:58)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]I agree. This plug in should definitely use the same groups as my permission plug in. And that shouldn't be hard to code for the plug in maker.

Added a mode to use the same Groups as in the permissions plugin

Ich1994 is lazy.

Edit:
I did not tested anything in that Plugin. If something is wrong please report it to me
Thx for PermissionsPlugin add/support Wink
Nice Job!
Pages: 1 2 3