ItsMods

Full Version: d3d9.dll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so i got a d3d9.dll and replaced my old one with it (i copied the old one just incase) i got the new one from GrossKopf.

So now it says iw5mp.exe has stopped working.
and i put the old dll back (1,176kb) none of the plugins work (permision etc..)

Please help!

PS. the one i got from GrossKopf is only 11kb.
Yes, d3d9.dll is 11kB. If you have the file from GrossKopf you should ask him. I suppose you use TeknoMW3. We do not provide a version for TeknoMW3 on this forum. You should redownload the one on tekogods forum.
(07-11-2012, 20:11)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, d3d9.dll is 11kB. If you have the file from GrossKopf you should ask him. I suppose you use TeknoMW3. We do not provide a version for TeknoMW3 on this forum. You should redownload the one on tekogods forum.

You are correct in saying that i use TeknoGods. GrossKopf said he has no idea, i will now try what you said.

i cant find a d3d9.dll from www.teknogods.com:8081 .

please be kind and find one for me, one that works with teknogods 1.4.382
Carnage for what are you using the d3d9.dll? That's for the Server Addon plugin..
Yea, i have my own server, i dont know what happened, my server was working before then i think i accidently replaced d3d9.dll and now it wont load and addons, and the one grosskopf gave me says iw5mp_server.exe has stopped working...

DUKIP, wanna give me a copy?

@zxz0O0 i used your new server addon thing and now it loads up and says version 1.4.382 then crashes...
You use an older version and therefore it crashes, If you would've read the thread you would've seen that there is no support for tekno (yet)
Well I sent him the 1.4382 SA so he's fine for now :/ I really hope this new MW3 being made by NTA is using at least 1.5 >_> I hate 1.4382