ItsMods

Full Version: Spawn Protection plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This plugin will give a player full spawn protection during a period of time which can be set on sv_config.ini. You can also enable or disable the plugin on sv_config.ini meaning you wont have to unistall it if you don't want to use it

Check "Read me" for more information.

Credits to @Pozzuh and @zxz0O0

Hope you like it Big Grin
I guess this will be bad since spawn points are totally fucked up Sad , example:

If you give protection to these kind of spawns (which are common), game will be even more fucked up. Anyway, nice release.
This plugin was originally createed for a plugin that i'm making but i thought it might be cool for servers like infected and so so i released it Smile
(06-12-2012, 20:18)estebespt Wrote: [ -> ]This plugin was originally createed for a plugin that i'm making but i thought it might be cool for servers like infected and so so i released it Smile

On infected even worse LOL
(06-12-2012, 20:20)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2012, 20:18)estebespt Wrote: [ -> ]This plugin was originally createed for a plugin that i'm making but i thought it might be cool for servers like infected and so so i released it Smile

LOL i don't think so especially on high jump servers :p
(06-12-2012, 20:22)estebespt Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2012, 20:20)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]

LOL i don't think so especially on high jump servers :p

ok then Tongue
would have been nice if i could enable it by !spawn and same goes for disable.
(06-13-2012, 01:13)hillbilly Wrote: [ -> ]would have been nice if i could enable it by !spawn and same goes for disable.

Maybe i'll that later