ItsMods

Full Version: infected server with different weapons each round (HELP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i use advanced server starter to make a server.
i know how to make one, but now i want to make a server with infected game mode with different weapons every round. so i make 3 different .dsr files using private match in mw3.
then i go to the admin folder and copy and paste these 3 files from the admin to players 2.
then i start the advanced server starter and make a map rotation like this.
mp_alpha,ak47,1
mp_bravo,striker,1
mp_hardhat,ump45,1
as u can see each map has a different weapon
so i start the server and join and the first map is lockdown and the weapon is a ak47.
then when it switches the the next map bravo, it still an ak47, not a striker like i set it to
and then the map switches to hardat amd its still an ak47, not a ump45...
so can someone tell me what i am doing wrong that the guns dont switch like i set them too?
(06-01-2012, 22:41)ryan2pro Wrote: [ -> ]i use advanced server starter to make a server.
i know how to make one, but now i want to make a server with infected game mode with different weapons every round. so i make 3 different .dsr files using private match in mw3.
then i go to the admin folder and copy and paste these 3 files from the admin to players 2.
then i start the advanced server starter and make a map rotation like this.
mp_alpha,ak47,1
mp_bravo,striker,1
mp_hardhat,ump45,1
as u can see each map has a different weapon
so i start the server and join and the first map is lockdown and the weapon is a ak47.
then when it switches the the next map bravo, it still an ak47, not a striker like i set it to
and then the map switches to hardat amd its still an ak47, not a ump45...
so can someone tell me what i am doing wrong that the guns dont switch like i set them too?

copy the .dsr files to admin folder NOT player2 folder, also go to admin folder open default.dspl and make sure the rotation is setup correctly.
mp_alpha,ak47,1
mp_bravo,striker,1
mp_hardhat,ump45,1
Remove reason: Irrelevant thread for this section

This thread has been moved to the boards archive.
Contact a moderator in case you want to contribute to this thread.