ItsMods

Full Version: CoD World at War weapons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey i was wondering since people have put custom weapons from other cods into black ops and upgraded weapons and stuff, well how about cod waw upgraded weapons in black ops, is it possible??? because i did some poking around and i havnt found a mon with those kind of upgradedf weapons. Anyone know if its possible or if there in a mod??

USE MY TUTORIAL
OMG Y U NO make things yourself in your mod?
I have been porting some weapons from waw, but havent tried this. It is definetely possible to do this, just takes some time.

@JayDi it could be nice if you fix the xmodel exporter link on your tutorial
(04-20-2012, 18:34)CVD Wrote: [ -> ]OMG Y U NO make things yourself in your mod?

i wanted to make a mod out of the weapons but idk how in import other weapons and the tuts do not help because i dont under stand maya
(04-20-2012, 22:07)Gamemaster20 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-20-2012, 18:34)CVD Wrote: [ -> ]OMG Y U NO make things yourself in your mod?

i wanted to make a mod out of the weapons but idk how in import other weapons and the tuts do not help because i dont under stand maya

I think that @rotceh_dnih is making a new tutorial about it, he showed me how to do it without maya. You need WaW modtools, Tom_bmx utils and BO Modtools.
thats right , no maya needed its pritty simple , might get todo that tut today but ive got to go to work so we'll see