ItsMods

Full Version: MW3: Random Weapon Plugin V1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
[Image: c48867trollh38.jpg]

I made epicness plugin for MW3, Which called Random Weapon.

What's that?
Random Weapon mod - You will get random class on spawn.
Ex. perks, primary/secondary weapon, equipment, offhand equipment.... ( Also attachments! ).. camos.

Information
No bugs, no problems... Works great!
If you will have only pistol/ machine pistol - don't worry. I added weapon "none" as primary, sometimes you will not have primary :p
Attachments works great.

Credits
@sailormoon - Made it
@JariZ - said me how to add attachments
@Forums - Idea

Video

DOWNLOAD
[attachment=1813]

Newest version V1.2
[attachment=1826]
Now everyone thinks i'm stealing from you when I release RtD 2
(03-30-2012, 13:20)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]Now everyone thinks i'm stealing from you when I release RtD 2

when i always tell you about my release, you always says "i'm doing it for rtd already"

Fuu

EDIT: Dumb Bitch
Every time you ask, I already made it.
Whatever, the random weapon from RtD is much better, yours doesn't even have camo/scope Troll
(03-30-2012, 13:36)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]Every time you ask, I already made it.
Whatever, the random weapon from RtD is much better, yours doesn't even have camo/scope Troll

oh lulz i forgot to add _scope5, ty

camo? easy
i will add that in v2 :Troll:
there are different scopes you idiot, also give me & nukem some credit here, we found out how to do attachements and camos and you just steal it right away while testing mine...
catfight much?

why care about who thought up something first.. im just happy there are still ppl actively modding and making stuff
(03-30-2012, 13:39)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]there are different scopes you idiot, also give me & nukem some credit here, we found out how to do attachements and camos and you just steal it right away while testing mine...

Okay
idk, I don't like it when people release all kinds of similair stuff after they've seen my stuff.
But that's just me i guess
please add source code
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6