ItsMods

Full Version: can i start addon in teknomw3 server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
plz help me many peoples start addon with teknomw3 server plz help me and give me links
I can't stand these threads and I refuse to help these people, even if it's not against the rules.
(03-30-2012, 08:49)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]I can't stand these threads and I refuse to help these people, even if it's not against the rules.
im new in this website
plz help Dodgy
You should browse around the forum. There are guides and tutorials all over these sections.

I am sure one will be helpful to you.

Plus the addon install is really easy, basically if you can get on a forum asking for help you can install this addon Smile
(03-30-2012, 09:16)kraze1994 Wrote: [ -> ]You should browse around the forum. There are guides and tutorials all over these sections.

I am sure one will be helpful to you.

Plus the addon install is really easy, basically if you can get on a forum asking for help you can install this addon Smile
i can install addon and plugins easy
im just asking if is it supported with tekno
just say yes or no
Have you tried running it with a Teknogods server?

If not I would give it a go.
(03-30-2012, 09:41)kraze1994 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried running it with a Teknogods server?

If not I would give it a go.
give me your skype or xfire plz
(03-30-2012, 09:47)spiderabd Wrote: [ -> ]...

There is no support for the addon for TeknoMW3 due to the lower versions. (And most current version does not work with it.)

Thread closed.