ItsMods

Full Version: v1.1 ChangeMap/NextMap Plugin without any configuration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Great work, nice Big Grin
does this work if the map is set to * in default_dspl?
(03-03-2012, 02:25)pollarpart Wrote: [ -> ]does this work if the map is set to * in default_dspl?

yes it should work. have already tested it
great plugin. few suggestions, 1. either add an anti spam thing on it like the other one or make it so it only pm's the person who types it...2. make it so the command doesn't show up in chat, but other than that great job!
(03-03-2012, 04:07)pollarpart Wrote: [ -> ]great plugin. few suggestions, 1. either add an anti spam thing on it like the other one or make it so it only pm's the person who types it...2. make it so the command doesn't show up in chat, but other than that great job!

done, you can download v1.1 - see at the changelogs Smile
Hmm, credits? No?
Awesome Awesome Awesome
useful!
Thnx for this plugin but i would like to add something aswell. Its all running stable and working fine except for one thing at least i find it kinda annoying then. When ya type !nextmap it shows the next map as example Seatown. And we are playing arkaden now, so the map is finished then if first starts loading Carbon as example then half way loading it says waiting for server to Load map and it swaps to Seatown. In the end it still picks the right map from the nextmapplugin but you see twice a load screen firs the map you dont want to see or play then the srvr message and then it starts loading the final map. I love your update m8 Wink

Keep the good work up, thnx
(03-03-2012, 15:44)Junkie Wrote: [ -> ]Thnx for this plugin but i would like to add something aswell. Its all running stable and working fine except for one thing at least i find it kinda annoying then. When ya type !nextmap it shows the next map as example Seatown. And we are playing arkaden now, so the map is finished then if first starts loading Carbon as example then half way loading it says waiting for server to Load map and it swaps to Seatown. In the end it still picks the right map from the nextmapplugin but you see twice a load screen firs the map you dont want to see or play then the srvr message and then it starts loading the final map. I love your update m8 Wink

Keep the good work up, thnx

That happens because he just changes the map to the preferred one AFTER the map changed. We don't have a "OnGameEnded()" event so thats the only way he could do it^^
Pages: 1 2 3