ItsMods

Full Version: Easy Background Changer for MW3 V3.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hooly shit, that is awesome Big Grin Thanksss!
(02-26-2012, 13:13)Odrengen Wrote: [ -> ]Hooly shit, that is awesome Big Grin Thanksss!

you like it, cool! Awesome
good job is easier to master Smile

BUT there is a very important detail can make a small modification is possible that the file modification can be done in any direction in other words NO STEAM where the game is installed
thanks I hope I have understood
(02-26-2012, 16:45)kokole Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-26-2012, 13:13)Odrengen Wrote: [ -> ]Hooly shit, that is awesome Big Grin Thanksss!

you like it, cool! Awesome

^This.

I never imagined it would be that simple to change the background. That is perfection!!!

Thanks man hats off Smile

PS : In my case the 2.5_2 worked..
thank you so much for this.....rec downloading 2nd one
(03-17-2012, 16:25)cambanato Wrote: [ -> ]good job is easier to master Smile

BUT there is a very important detail can make a small modification is possible that the file modification can be done in any direction in other words NO STEAM where the game is installed
thanks I hope I have understood

Sorry but this is only for the legit game.
Support the company, buy it.

EDIT: Support for pirated versions added, redownload the program

(05-01-2012, 06:12)[X] Wrote: [ -> ]thank you so much for this.....rec downloading 2nd one

No problem Wink
I found a error when I click OK in software window , "Easy background changer Has stopped working"on win7 X64,
Very very Thanks !
bump and version 3.0 released, probably the last one, dont forget to +rep! Awesome
THANK YOU @kokole
I THINK THIS IS A REALLY HELPFUL RELEASE AND IF I ONLY HAD MW3 INSTALLED I WOULD HAVE TESTED IT, BUT NOPE, UNFORTUNATELY I DELETED IT :p
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9