ItsMods

Full Version: Modern Warfare 3 Ultimate Unlocker for 1.5.387 ( with almost everything )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
GJ for making !

btw : why when i want to do unlimited M.O.A.Bs or AC130 nothing appears ? I mean its show an uncolored square. Only UAVs, perks, Deathstreaks and Profiencies works :'(
yep, only uav, perks deathstreak and profiencies, i hope u can fix that Big Grin
(03-12-2012, 18:36)GscGunner Wrote: [ -> ]yep, only uav, perks deathstreak and profiencies, i hope u can fix that Big Grin

ballistic vest too
dave, no xD u use the editor not the unlocker,
(03-15-2012, 09:06)GscGunner Wrote: [ -> ]dave, no xD u use the editor not the unlocker,

true, but i expected that the same thing would work with this one xd
nope vest doesnt work,

please fix this
can you undo the hacks? even if i dont start the trainer, the hack is still in effect. all my weapons lv so quickly now. how can i undo it?
will i get banned if i use this?
(03-21-2012, 05:21)sc2alex Wrote: [ -> ]can you undo the hacks? even if i dont start the trainer, the hack is still in effect. all my weapons lv so quickly now. how can i undo it?

do like me, i went to prestige 10 and gave my self a prestige token and pressed the reset all button
Hello,
Can someone tell me how can i edit my kills/deaths/assist/headshots ??? I'm righting the number i want i m pushing the button ( kills/deaths/assist/headshots ) i close the edit window then i play one round and nothing hapens... pluiz some Help instructions ...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12