ItsMods

Full Version: PlayerManager [beta] | Advanced RCON tool for MW3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
hi again JariZ,

server is now running, thank you for your help.

problem i have now is the player manager, i have it installed on my home computer and trying to connect to the remote dedibox server but i keep getting "Connection Fail"
i have the correct details, so i must again be doing something wrong here.
i have all the files in the correct place so i am not sure why it won't connect.
any help would be great, sorry to bother you again on this.
hi all,
not sure why, but my steam just updated with the new patch: 1.5.388
now the player manager has stopped working and game keeps crashing, so i installed a new game server with files minus the player manager and the server runs fine with no errors, but when i install the player manager onto the new gaming server i just created with v1.5.388 patch it still wont load...
anyone else have this issue
Hi udtf. A update was released today and this breaks the addon. Just wait for @Nukem to update the addon in a few days!
yeah thought it would, the update to the player manager has to be updated everytime they update mw3 then.

bloody mw3, i don't know why they dont just release a version so we can have rcon for the poxy thing.
Turns out the server is overloaded.
It will be offline @ 1 May. Sorry folks
I need help. I get an error loading the Player Manager Beta.
I have installed the server with the plugin of Nulem rcon2.dll.
When we want to run the player manager gives me the following error in the image:

OS Windows 7 64 bit.
Sorry about the way of writing is that I am Argentine and through a translator.

[Image: 75133479.jpg]
is there a way, to use the Player Manager server tool for a rented server from a website ?
@ibaf1996 depends on if you can access the server files trough FTP or something
(05-14-2012, 20:57)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]@ibaf1996 depends on if you can access the server files trough FTP or something

Yes, it does, but which ip, port and pw i should enter ?
good job,man!!!! Smile its really nice!!! thx!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9