ItsMods

Full Version: PlayerManager [beta] | Advanced RCON tool for MW3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
hello,
i use the TeknoGods Modern warfare 3 version 2.6.3.0 (it's free mw3)Angel
and i host a server for it but the server software is based on 1.4.382
is there a way to use it on the teknoMw3 version ?
Unfortunately, No.
We don't support any cracked mw3's. Buy the game Tongue
@jam.sta The connection test isn't properly tested. When it says it can't connect it doesn't mean it can't connect. (most of the time it does)
We're still in a BETA and bugs are part of a BETA, sorry guys
(03-09-2012, 13:47)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately, No.
We don't support any cracked mw3's. Buy the game Tongue

i bought it, but bacause a friend from me, I'm bannedConfused
he want to show a hack Angry

so that's way i use the teknoMw3 or AlterMw3 Big Grin
but it's a normaly legale server he is only out of date 1.4.382 Smile
Yo @JariZ
Nice work with this mate.

I'm running a GSP and I'd love to set this up running on clients servers but when I installed it on one server the other day, it tried to interact with them all and resulted in a crash.
Could this be used on a dedi box with multiple servers running on it and have it interact with multiple servers or will they conflict?

Great work mate.
Yes, as mentioned on the site you can configure a alternate port in addon/rcon.ini
It's still not very stable, but I hope i'll be able to resolve these issues in the next few weeks
don't work for two servers on a same machine and same directory. Perhaps [RCON] by server or by server port
Server went down for no reason. Still trying to find out. Will be online ASAP
Will move hosting as well. fuck this host...
Nice work, I've just found this topic, I'll try the tool this evening.
Anyway if you're still searching linux betatersers you've just found one, hope I'll can help you.
Cya.
@micghost Awesome Awesome
Quick question, does the server have to be running on a newer version of windows too, because mine is running on windows server 2003 and I cannot connect the rcon tool on either the internal and external address but the screen does show the message ready to connect on *** port and with *** password.

Any ideas?

Thanks Smile

p.s. im sure it would be awesome if i could get it to work Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9