ItsMods

Full Version: PlayerManager [beta] | Advanced RCON tool for MW3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Im getting this kind of error

Key cant have NULL value (Click to View)

Secondly...how can u uinstall this stuff? lol
<spam>
Wth @House

Good Job @JariZ
!
(03-04-2012, 23:52)zachlaur Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone make an RCON tool, without having Nukem's Addon?
No.

@JariZ awesome. Good job.
Thanks all.

(03-04-2012, 23:52)zachlaur Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone make an RCON tool, without having Nukem's Addon?

No, but what's wrong with nukem's addon? It's just adding some files to yoour server.
Also, a lot of server providers provide access to the server files because of nukem's addon

(03-05-2012, 00:42)GugZi Wrote: [ -> ]it does not work for me ;/

Could you be a little more specific because there's no way I can help you when you just say 'Didn't work'

(03-05-2012, 01:30)C4jk Wrote: [ -> ]Im getting this kind of error

Secondly...how can u uinstall this stuff? lol

1. I will look into that, this happens when you connect to the server?
2. Like any program you uninstall on windows, you go to configuration panel > programs.
Couldn't be more easier?
(03-05-2012, 09:35)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]1. I will look into that, this happens when you connect to the server?
2. Like any program you uninstall on windows, you go to configuration panel > programs.
Couldn't be more easier?

Yeah, during "loading GUI".
I wouldnt ask, if its so easy, but its not. It doent appear on the list. Nvm, aint a big issue...yet :-P
@C4jk Huh
[Image: XQ0CnYP4LV.png]

Also about the error, I got no idea, it's something with the clearing of the player list.
I've never had this error before, does this happen every time you start it?
when I start iw5mp_server.exe loader not RCON2.dll and I can not add my server to Player Manager
nice work!
its work now Big Grin rly nice Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9