ItsMods

Full Version: MW3 Ranked Dedicated Server Unlocker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Something I made yesterday.
Not tested but by ASM-logic it should work.

Also guaranteed to be VAC safe as long as you don't have Steam running while starting up the server.

v 0.1: Steam only GUI version.
v 0.2: Removed GUI and added option to specify the file path.
v 0.21: Removed CPU and bandwidth checks.
v 0.22: Added option to pass parameters to iw5mp_server.exe
v 0.221: Fixed startup parameters (")
v 0.3: Experimental startup fix on Linux

Works on Linux.

place the MW3_Rank.exe next to your iw5mp_server.exe and start it with ".\\iw5mp_server.exe" as parameter.
Usage: MW3_Rank.exe "path/to/iw5mp_server.exe" param1 param2 param3

As many parameters that you want, they will be copied to the parameters of iw5mp_server.exe (so it's like you call iw5mp_server.exe param1 param2 param3)
(11-20-2011, 21:51)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]Also guaranteed to be VAC safe as long as you don't have Steam running while starting up the server.
You can run steam while using my server file.

OMA wins
cool nova Smile
@SuperNovaAO , works on each version right (universal)?
Quote:Also guaranteed to be VAC safe as long as you don't have Steam running while starting up the server.

NOPE
[Image: 1317481304096.gif]
(11-20-2011, 22:06)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]@SuperNovaAO , works on each version right (universal)?
Yep.
(11-20-2011, 22:07)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Also guaranteed to be VAC safe as long as you don't have Steam running while starting up the server.

NOPE
[Image: 1317481304096.gif]

Yep!
I won't be using this as long as there's even the slightest chance of getting banned from fucking up.

Pass the spliff.
does it also work on linux? (where my server is running)
(11-20-2011, 22:14)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]I won't be using this as long as there's even the slightest chance of getting banned from fucking up.

Pass the spliff.

Basically you will not get banned. Actually less likely of getting banned than with the other version which permanently edits read-only files. So this is "safer".

The warning is just there for haters to have a failsafe way to not get banned at all (but since you don't run the server via Steam, Steam will not even load the VAC module)
(11-20-2011, 22:49)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-20-2011, 22:14)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]I won't be using this as long as there's even the slightest chance of getting banned from fucking up.

Pass the spliff.

Basically you will not get banned. Actually less likely of getting banned than with the other version which permanently edits read-only files. So this is "safer".

The warning is just there for haters to have a failsafe way to not get banned at all (but since you don't run the server via Steam, Steam will not even load the VAC module)

Uh.. so if you have MW3 or another game open you will get banned?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12