ItsMods

Full Version: Black Ops FF Explorer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: boffe.png]

Black Ops FF Explorer is an application that allows you to explorer and extract the contents of a Black Ops fast file (please note that fastfiles from other games are not supported).

Features:
  • Friendly GUI
  • View files in a fast file
  • Syntax highlighting (thanks to @Lost4468 and BuC-ShoTz)
  • Export single files or a whole fast file
  • .txt, .gsc, .csc, .rmb, .cfg and .vision files supported (.csv, .menu and .d3dbsp files can be seen in the explorer but not viewable as text and cannot be exported)
  • Can check for updates (via About button)

Credits:
- CFGFactory (Justin)
- GoClimbColorado
- @Lost4468
- BuC-ShoTz

Created exclusively for ItsMods.

Virus Scans:
http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/repo...1316680886
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult...98c3b8a576

I'm not sure why there are false positives regarding CRC but I can assure you it's 100% clean.
Holy jezus
Rep++;
Looks really cool, ty man!
Very nice.
My feedback: The syntax highlighting doesn't work and it kinda seems like the export and export all buttons are disabled. (gray-ish)
Very nice program, it's easy to open the ff files and a very nice gui where all the files are visible. Good job +rep
Just re-uploaded the attachment. Forgot to add the syntax highlighting. Buttons aren't disabled, open a valid FF file and they should become coloured.
I know they aren't disabled, they just look like they are. You should make them a little more colorful Smile
reped you are great
It has alot of problems, and it doesnt open all files, but at alot of files it doesnt show anything at all.
Quote:// No support yet, to be added in the possible future - Black Ops FF Explorer
But beside that i guess its a beta, so its pretty good
Can you make a search bar thingy? (ctrl+f)
PLEASE ADD XMODEL EXPORT FOR MW2
(09-22-2011, 10:10)jariz Wrote: [ -> ]PLEASE ADD XMODEL EXPORT FOR MW2

[Image: dont-know-if-trolling-or-just-very-stupid.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4