ItsMods

Full Version: Ultimate Mossy v9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(06-21-2011, 18:14)slasherrrr Wrote: [ -> ]i used this mod, but now my radar's goneSad HELP PLEASE

go here:
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty modern warfare 2\players

delete config_mp.cfg
Lawl, if u use the stick gold deagle to classes thing it wont work. However if u copycat the class it doesSmile
None of my challenges are completing when I used this mod,time to take this mod to the trash and find another admin patch...
tried this?
http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-10th...thing.html

else you can still use eam/pse and unlock everything you like
(04-25-2011, 12:54)ddaavvee Wrote: [ -> ]And another pretty cool mod i found,
its kinda the same as Crazy Mods, but then with diffrent menu style and features.
(i find mega airdrop really awesome ^^)

THIS ONE IS BULLSHIT Dodgy
(08-03-2011, 08:15)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]tried this?
http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-10th...thing.html

else you can still use eam/pse and unlock everything you like

Sorry I wanted to play with legit stats not with all unlocked,yes like I said none of my challenges are "completing" its like you are not unlocking attachments when you have already the total amount of kills.
(08-03-2011, 04:14)Metro-Police#45 Wrote: [ -> ]None of my challenges are completing when I used this mod,time to take this mod to the trash and find another admin patch...

read again what i wrote

...use eam/pse and edit whatever you want
(08-03-2011, 14:16)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2011, 04:14)Metro-Police#45 Wrote: [ -> ]None of my challenges are completing when I used this mod,time to take this mod to the trash and find another admin patch...

read again what i wrote

...use eam/pse and edit whatever you want

Well did you know EAM doesn't work anymore since MW2 downgraded and updated back.
nope but thanks letting me know what.
you can also use the console and unlock everything you like using
setplayerdata
Hey!
I accidentally De-Ranked my self, was going to use another thing in the mod menu but i pushed the wrong thing, and i got deranked. How can i fix it?
Pages: 1 2 3