ItsMods

Full Version: 1 life 2 short 3 years 4 what
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is exactly what I'm thinking to myself after spending nearly a fucking year as infantry :z

CoD you lied to meee YOUU LIIEEDDD
(06-30-2014, 21:13)4FunPlayin Wrote: [ -> ]This is exactly what I'm thinking to myself after spending nearly a fucking year as infantry :z

Y U NO chet as inf army?
(06-30-2014, 21:13)4FunPlayin Wrote: [ -> ]This is exactly what I'm thinking to myself after spending nearly a fucking year as infantry :z

ze 4fun at the army? Confused
You were in the army?!

Story please
Kinda surprised you're surprised where do you think I've been, I serve in the Givati brigade and right now I'm on vacation for few more days
fuck this shit man I hate the west bank now, especially with what's happening in the past 3 weeks, luckily though I'm not there right now.

Basically by law every 18 guy/girl has to be recruited to the IDF, didn't want to be infantry at first but it followed to be fun eventually because you know, a lot of call of duty action just in real life (7 months of training that is) but now that I'm done with the training I'm stuck in such a shithole with gun shots at least once a week and you have that feeling during nights, especially in the past few weeks that you're going to be shot in the fucking head in about 5 minutes.

It's super fun when you know it's not real but shit once it becomes real it's not fun at all, I mean do you have any idea what's it like to stand 8 hours by yourself all during the night with a loaded tavor when it's super quite outside, nvm that's nothing compared to what's happening in the past 3 weeks it feels like it's a damn war with all the force and searching in the west bank right now it's a shit feeling Sad

And for fuck sake, politically, if this continues as it does I'll eventually end up in Gaza without sleeping for weeks. This shit just ain't worth the stress :z
Fuck this shit I'm returning to the fucking west heated bank in 4 days this sucks... If you consider joining the military in your country don't fucking do it, they give you impossible missions, you have to accomplish, and if you don't someone will surely die D:

The thought that keeps me sane is that I only guard positions, maybe shots here and there, some explosions over there. But that doesn't matter because I know other infantry soldiers been through a lot worse shit than me, I mean I can't imagine what's it like to be in a war for a week after what I've been through, how the hell did soldiers of WW2 did it? some of them, those who didn't die handled it for 6 years! this thought keeps me sane. Fucking shit reality why can't there be peace in this screwed world... While you live in your house, have a fun job with fun friends I guard your life with a fucking tavor and risk my life.. This is just bullshit reality.

If you have a question from an Israeli soldier whose in the fucking field you have a chance online now Confused

Some reality shit that's been in the past months

guard a damn boring position, hear gunshots here and there sometimes
patrol a damn boring position, hear gunshots here and there sometimes
drive in a vehicle then get rocks in your fucking windows
stand in your position and get rocks in your head
live in that constant fear you'll have to be 50 k"m away from your homeland deep in Lebanon fighting Hezbolluh
live in that fear that you'll have to stable situations in Syria by force, while wearing gas masks
live in that fear that you won't succeed stopping a suicide bombing attack and you failed in your duty
live in that fear that you missed a terrorist who wants to kidnap few people by only by a fucking second
live in that fear that Israel will decide to send you to fucking Gaza in 2 weeks like in 2009
get wounded by those fucking rocks
get shouted by activist who think you're the fucking president and you can actually control what's going politically on
get shouted by Arabs who think you're the fucking president
guard a fucking assault rifle, with 5.56 bullets
guard a fucking explosions storage
guard a fucking base
guard a fucking civilian house
I could keep writing what's reality like but fuck that to lazy to actually force remembering what's going on, these are only the thoughts that came first to mind. Being an infantry soldier fucking sucks. Despite risking your life you do feel like you save lifes, there is a feeling sometimes that 100 lifes don't worth it but you still keep doing it, I have no idea how I do it.

Reality is nothing like call of duty, in CoD this is fun, in reality this is hell by all means. But every Israeli passed this, I'm no different Confused Reality in the middle east is far harder than you see in the media in your country.. while you enjoy watching TV on the couch. Israelis, Palestinians, Egyptians, Syrians, Jordanians, Iraqis and even Iranians die constantly due to fighting. I might sound like an asshole, but do you enjoy sitting on your couch watching how the dollar drops? because I wish I could be you sometimes. I'm asking this because me and you were no different 2 years ago, we both played video games, can you imagine I'm going to a war next year while you get to enjoy life?
Soo.... it is just boring, isn't it?
By the way - are your "teammates" ( crew, etc ) friendly to you or not?

After all, you R 1337.
(07-03-2014, 12:07)SailorMoon Wrote: [ -> ]Soo.... it is just boring, isn't it?
By the way - are your "teammates" ( crew, etc ) friendly to you or not?

After all, you R 1337.
Of course they are I R 1337
War is a terrible thing, indeed. Those who believe it's anything like most mainstream games or war are far too mistaken. Honestly, I didn't even think anyone would think it's similar to CoD until reading this... It's only enough to talk or hear from someone who enlisted in a war to realise that. Oh well, I'm lucky sweden doesn't have conscription (I think that's the correct english word?) :p

In case you didn't know, @Yamato is a pilot, and has afaik been to Afghanistan once or twice. So he got quite the experience!
(07-03-2014, 15:07)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]War is a terrible thing, indeed. Those who believe it's anything like most mainstream games or war are far too mistaken. Honestly, I didn't even think anyone would think it's similar to CoD until reading this... It's only enough to talk or hear from someone who enlisted in a war to realise that. Oh well, I'm lucky sweden doesn't have conscription (I think that's the correct english word?) :p

In case you didn't know, @Yamato is a pilot, and has afaik been to Afghanistan once or twice. So he got quite the experience!

They can use /god
Pages: 1 2