ItsMods

Full Version: Show SteamID(MW3ID) when connecting/joining
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there,

I'm not sure if there already was such a plugin, but it would be nice if someone could create such a thing. The console has to post automatically the SteamID or MW3-Game-ID into the Chat so the connected user and every other guy on the server is able to check the ID(s).

Best,
Tihak
Code:
public override void OnPlayerConnect(ServerClient Client)
        {
                // 64Bit Integer
                Int64 steam64 = -1;

// Put in try / catch
                try
                {
                    // Convert XUID (Which is in HEXADECIMAL) to a 64bit Integer
                    steam64 = Int64.Parse(Client.XUID, System.Globalization.NumberStyles.HexNumber);

// Tell the whole server
                    ServerSay("Client: " + Client.Name + " has connected with STEAM64: " + steam64, true);

// Print to the IW5mp_server.exe (COD MW3 Dedicated Server)
                    ServerPrint("Client: " + Client.Name + " has connected with STEAM64: " + steam64);
                }
                catch (Exception e)
                {
                    // Cannot convert. Print the error
                    ServerPrint(e.ToString());
                }

// Tell the whole server
                ServerSay("Client: " + Client.Name + " has connected with XUID: " + Client.XUID, true);

// Print to the IW5mp_server.exe (COD MW3 Dedicated Server)
                ServerPrint("Client: " + Client.Name + " has connected with XUID: " + Client.XUID);

}
I think he wants the Steam ID so that people can look it up on http://www.vacbanned.com/
Updated. Converts to 64bit Steam. VACBanned.com will accept 64bit Steam IDs.
Thank you very much!

So there is the Steam ID which is connected to the account and the Modern Warfare 3 ID which is connected to your unique game at the account, am I right?

Will both be displayed or only the Steam ID?

I want to create a server where Clients can connect and screenshot their Game IDs so they can put them as their Gameaccounts in Leagues like the ESL. So I need the ID which is displayed in the console when the rcon-Admin puts in the command "status". I hope you know what I mean.

For any questions you can also add me at Steam with the name "maxhurrel".

Best regards
I didn't even know that it was possible, let alone that easy. Nice Job @yokai134
(03-27-2014, 09:38)tihak Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you very much!

So there is the Steam ID which is connected to the account and the Modern Warfare 3 ID which is connected to your unique game at the account, am I right?

Will both be displayed or only the Steam ID?

I want to create a server where Clients can connect and screenshot their Game IDs so they can put them as their Gameaccounts in Leagues like the ESL. So I need the ID which is displayed in the console when the rcon-Admin puts in the command "status". I hope you know what I mean.

For any questions you can also add me at Steam with the name "maxhurrel".

Best regards

It will display both the XUID ( the ID used by COD games) which is a hexed version of a Steam ID. It will also show the 64bit SteamID which most places accept. There is a way to have it converted to the original SteamID (STEAM_X:Y:Z) but I dont know it off the top of my head. Anyways the 64bit version should suffice.
Thank you very much, can you put it into a dll for me? I have no clue of VS or sth like this. I tried but failed.
I omitted it from printing to chat. It will print both XUID and Steam64 to console only.

Source code is available in an above post as well.

[attachment=3084]
(03-27-2014, 19:25)tihak Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you very much, can you put it into a dll for me? I have no clue of VS or sth like this. I tried but failed.

Here use @SailorMoon Plugin Maker
SailorMoon's Plugin Maker