ItsMods

Full Version: MW3 Bridge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Hi , Recently I needed a bridge,
I see him on what that server's, and decided to look for a plugin for it. But that does not found: (
I search it thread
It thread
But I did not find attachment's
By this I had to do it
Big Grin

Creator's:
@master131
@Dude
Awesome @Nukem addon
R.I.P English language -500 - 2013 Troll
(03-11-2014, 18:54)Dude Wrote: [ -> ]
Hi , Recently I needed a bridge,
I see him on what that server's, and decided to look for a plugin for it. But that does not found: (
I search it thread
It thread
But I did not find attachment's
By this I had to do it
Big Grin

Creator's:
@master131
@Dude
Awesome @Nukem addon

You see him? Never though that the bridge has male feelings
interesting..
Your English in the plugin is better than what it is here on the forum, that's not possible, also the below is the sign of a coder who doesn't care about readable code or doesn't understand it.

CSHARP Code
  1. for (int i = 0; i < ListBoxes.Count; i++) { Extensions.CloneBrushModelToScriptModel(ListBoxes[i], Extensions.FindAirdropCrateCollisionId()); }

Moving on, lots of repetitive code, examples from other plugins found in there.

All-in-all, you can't code, you can't speak English and you took other peoples ideas and made them your own, talk about being original.
Well at least he contributes to the community Smile
There's a difference between contributing by creating something new and taking someone else's idea and not including them anywhere within the plugin credits.

Up until now this is his first post without using cheat engine.
Yea Ok, Got your point. Smile
(03-12-2014, 09:54)SgtLegend Wrote: [ -> ]Your English in the plugin is better than what it is here on the forum, that's not possible, also the below is the sign of a coder who doesn't care about readable code or doesn't understand it.

CSHARP Code
  1. for (int i = 0; i < ListBoxes.Count; i++) { Extensions.CloneBrushModelToScriptModel(ListBoxes[i], Extensions.FindAirdropCrateCollisionId()); }

Moving on, lots of repetitive code, examples from other plugins found in there.

All-in-all, you can't code, you can't speak English and you took other peoples ideas and made them your own, talk about being original.

well its Tony, egor aka elosev, isnt he
Yip I'm sure of it Smile
Pages: 1 2 3