ItsMods

Full Version: Decompile .dll file?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey I have a question. How can I decompile a .dll file?
ILspy
DecompilingIsBad.exe
(01-13-2014, 14:46)hillbilly Wrote: [ -> ]ILspy

So every dll has to be .NET, good to know...

Thanks Barata...
@IlSpy suck,, use .Net Reflector & Ida Pro...
(01-13-2014, 19:23)[HARD] Tony. Wrote: [ -> ]@IlSpy suck,, use .Net Reflector & Ida Pro...

You are f*cking retarded. Do you even know how decompiling works?
(01-13-2014, 19:53)SailorMoon Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-13-2014, 19:23)[HARD] Tony. Wrote: [ -> ]@IlSpy suck,, use .Net Reflector & Ida Pro...

You are f*cking retarded. Do you even know how decompiling works?

Like he knows how to use IDA properly...

Thanks Barata...
Why do you even need to decompile them? If you know how to write code it should be pretty obvious how to reverse engineer it.

I myself will admit I do reverse DLL's into pure code but NEVER re-use or re-distribute the code for personal gain which is what I assume you're asking to do, call me a thief if you think I am but you would not find another persons code in my source files except for code snippets from say MSDN where it's just easier to re-use their working examples.
(01-14-2014, 11:59)SgtLegend Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you even need to decompile them? If you know how to write code it should be pretty obvious how to reverse engineer it.

I myself will admit I do reverse DLL's into pure code but NEVER re-use or re-distribute the code for personal gain which is what I assume you're asking to do, call me a thief if you think I am but you would not find another persons code in my source files except for code snippets from say MSDN where it's just easier to re-use their working examples.

The most easier method - ask the author. lol.
Funny thing is 99% of the DLL's I've reversed are my own, why? Because I deleted my source folder by accident a while back and had to start getting the source for them again.

And just to clarify I've NEVER stolen and re-used someone's work, I will never allow myself to do that nor teach anyone else how to do that because there is no reason too.

Learn C#, learn how to develop for MW3 and you will be good as gold.
Pages: 1 2 3