ItsMods

Full Version: Call of Duty GHOSTS Textures.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just wondering if anyone was working on cracking the PAK files they are not IPAK just PAK and I know Crysis 2 uses PAK files and there is texture hacks out for that game so it should be doable! Also you can open GHOSTS PAK with free file viewer so they are easy to open now we just need to learn the re packing method? Huh
Well someone already did but it's not released Tongue
(12-06-2013, 06:35)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]Well someone already did but it's not released Tongue

Alex? Troll
That's awesome news cant wait to have custom gun skins and other texture mods again Big Grin
If by chance he is going to release them here where might I find these tools?
(12-06-2013, 21:11)chrisproblade Wrote: [ -> ]That's awesome news cant wait to have custom gun skins and other texture mods again Big Grin

Er no one said any compilers.
Anyway you won't be able to do that either....
Only extract.
Funny thing is Tom Crowley made an exporter but says he wont make an importer because IW has a way to check the files #1 I don't think they do and #2 Why make an extractor then? Sure we can edit the files but they aren't going to show up in game lol
So any developments? This would be epic, I haven't figured out a way to import back into the .paks
I don't think anyone cares sadly lol everyone gave up working on cod
Well I know I care very much, always wanted to get custom textures working again. But I can't import them back in for the life of me.