ItsMods

Full Version: STUPID QUSTION
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HEY ALL itsmods people
sorry but i have this stupid qustion but i need to ask
how do i make a server with a plugin (i,m new for these things ) and how to make it go online and i want to know how to do the !ramp and !gun thing and how to add plugins in futer
THANK YOU !Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
So first of all, you don't need to write bold text...we are pros here on this forum, who also understand normal written text.

Second, try to use at least a bit more grammar(we aren't that pro). If this is too much for you just use some full stops...I'm already happy with that.

Third, at least TRY to search with this awesome coded (google) search engine on this site, which will probably guide you to an awesome answer for all of your questions.

My fourth point is(and this is the most important one so listen),
IF you are just 15 years old ( I don't mind )
THEN just don't act like one.

...If you just use this guide on every post you add on this page everything will be fine... Smile
(11-28-2013, 16:20)Tomsen1410 Wrote: [ -> ]So first of all, you don't need to write bold text...we are pros here on this forum, who also understand normal written text.

Second, try to use at least a bit more grammar(we aren't that pro). If this is too much for you just use some full stops...I'm already happy with that.

Third, at least TRY to search with this awesome coded (google) search engine on this site, which will probably guide you to an awesome answer for all of your questions.

...If you just use this guide on every post you add on this page everything will be fine... Smile

first point sorry i pressed the bottom without knowning
second i,m not an English man so don,t count on good grammaring or good spelling
third LIKE I DIDN,T DO THAT
forth i am 15 years old and the last time i didn,t act like them I GOT BANNDED FROM THE WHOLE WEPSITE BECAUSE SOME STUPID GUY (RANDOMLY) kicked me
fifth sorry for caps lookSmile

oh by the way my call of duty is running with tekno Big Grin
(11-28-2013, 22:59)ruymack_1998 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-28-2013, 16:20)Tomsen1410 Wrote: [ -> ]So first of all, you don't need to write bold text...we are pros here on this forum, who also understand normal written text.

first point sorry i pressed the bottom without knowning
second i,m not an English man so don,t count on good grammaring or good spelling
third LIKE I DIDN,T DO THAT
forth i am 15 years old and the last time i didn,t act like them I GOT BANNDED FROM THE WHOLE WEPSITE BECAUSE SOME STUPID GUY (RANDOMLY) kicked me
fifth sorry for caps lookSmile

oh by the way my call of duty is running with tekno Big Grin

TeknoMw3 Is Not Supported! Go to the teknomw3 site and ask them!
thanks bro